Sunday, August 21, 2005

I'm really pissed off y'all

Before I launch into a major rant action, I put up a new image for me. Before you ask, why yes, that is EXACTLY what I look like. hehe I'll get a decent picture of me taken one day.

Ok...so what pisses Michael off? How about injustice, force, "the man", and preposterous shows of force that are so unnecessary that it borders on criminal? In Utah, from what the article I'm going to link to says, there was a rave...fully permitted, the patted you down for drugs, did car searches etc, so basically they were making sure that it was just a bunch of folks ready to dance and have a good time....and this rave was busted. Not just busted, but it started with a helocopter flying over head. Then there were guys in camo gear with guns that arrive and tell everyone to leave. Eventually there was tear gas thrown although everyone was leaving peacefully. This is the story.

Now, I used to go to raves. I loved them even though I was the kinda bad raver who was all fucked up on E at the time. I never saw any fights at the raves I went to. I never heard of anyone ODing at the raves I went to, and ya know what? People were pretty friggin cool! They were relatively friendly for the most part even for a wallflower/loner like myself. I had a great time at these parties and to hear that some dumb ass decided to pull that kinda force in to bust one up? WTF?! Chaps my ass to no end...pardon the possible pun there. But seriously folk, even if there were folks all messed up on drugs, and drunk, every time I went to a rave/party people were chill with each other. Ok...enough...it only raises my blood pressure.

So....I gotta say that boy from Atlanta is a trip. I loves me some of his craziness. That boy is gonna go far. Ah the joy of youth. I should have done the whole road trip thing. Hell, maybe I still will..probably not with the degree of success my amigo is having though but...?

Holy shit...9:30 and I still have to eat dinner. Where did my weekend go? Sigh...back to the grrrrind. Peace y'all.

No comments: