Saturday, November 25, 2006

A New Name

And the ponderment begins. I wanted to change the title of my blog. I'm tired of people hitting my site because they want to know something about a rock group. Silly, but it bothers me. Do I do it? And the oddest thing is would people still be able to find me if I do? Still the same site adress I suppose, but I think it's time to change it.

Certainly I am still in the frey. I am going through it constantly in life. But now, my life has changed. Things are better. I am growing more I think. And he is there as well and it doesn't seem to lost anymore.

And where am I going? No clue still, but I know that there is something greater out there on the horizen. I can feel it. I can almost taste it at times. Now if I can only get there, not lose the momentum. Stretch myself a bit more. Grow further.

I want so much at times, but don't know how to get it. I see how to and then lose sight of it. Hopes and dreams, wants and desires. Dreams. Dreams are the constant. Now to turn those into realities, by what? By my own power. I know that I have it within me, and I'm trying to tap into it, but it's difficult sometimes. I lose sight of things as I get caught up in day to day life and forget my self. But I know that the Universe has better things planned for me and I simply have to find my way with Their help....and that of friends and family.

Do I get misread at times? Yeah, I think so. It's hard to understand context and tone when reading someone's post at times. I worry that people might read the opposite of what I feel, or misunderstand what it is I'm feeling, or simply not get it. Hard to write from an emotional place when it is that of joy, or contentment, or love. I'm still in a state of where I am just happy. I'm happy with the knowledge that I am loved by a lot of people, and love so many as well. And so, through this thought I think that this site's name will change. It will have something to do with love, and the night, and the moon because She is my love and heart.

Religious belief and faith are difficult at best at times. She is the major constant though. She who has talked with me, listened to my voice and offered up council, and yes even comforted me at times. I could gaze at her for hours on end. Selene is my mother, and friend, and shoulder at times. I am so greatful for my faith, and it's only getting stronger lately. And I am lucky that I can turn my face up and see Her almost every night.

So, I believe I have found the name. Spontaneous as it just was to me. Through The Night By Moonlight. And that is how I hope to go. Hand in hand with so many people, holding my man with my arm across his shoulder closely, and walking down a path with the ones I love laughing and contented.

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

8 comments:

Spider said...

I love the new name...

Michael The Shadow said...

:) Thank you. I was tired of folks searching for the band The Fray and winding up on my site heh.

And what's better than moonlight :D

Rey Rey said...

Great name, Michael... it's a romantic name, so it suits you well.

Anonymous said...

You Know What? I LOVE YOU BABY!!!! You're so beautiful in so many ways! You've become everything to me! I feel like I take you for granted at times & you know I don't but I feel so horrible about it. I love our log talks through the night & into the morning. You always make me feel so safe, calm & protected. I'll ttytonight sweetness! I LOVE YOU!!!!<3

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog title, VERY BEAUTIFUL...just like YOU!!!!

DanNation said...

Thanks for the voice mail! It is great to hear from you...

Ryan said...

love the new name bro! wow also looks like things going good with your sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

in the moonlight we go
speaking of michelangelo
and listening to words of lust and love
as the darkness and the silence and the moonlight
fit us like a glove

thanks for stopping by and i both love the pic and the new name... a pan by my book