Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday

And the world turns....and the universe spins, but it wouldn't be the same without him there. Yes, I'm smitten, bitten, attacked by feelings that I can't always explain. And it's good. And it's frightening. And I feel so much more alive than I have in a long time.

I get scared easily. I'm a cat by nature. My panther is always there because I've seen him and talked to him in meditations. He has a name that I won't share. I feel it's sacred. But I am a cat by nature and we are somewhat skiddish animals. You try and pet us sometimes and we run from you. We're not always sure what to do with affection. We freak at the littlest thing, but we also find so much joy in a simple touch.

It's been a long time since I found myself in this situation. And it's good. And it feels right. And it's what I want. Now to see if I can get the rest of it working. The career...the motivations....the work that needs to be done.

But for now, I'll let the world turn while I spin in the Universe's blessing. And try and not forget myself in it again as I did once. Not lose those others that are in my heart. But there's one that's growing in my soul now as well. Having been hurt, I'm cautious, but hopeful, and happy.

Be safe. Be well. BE PROUD! Be Loved!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

ok bro im gonna open up the gate here and gonna say TELL HIM!

love ya!