Monday, November 13, 2006

The smile has returned

The song makes me think of him. Probably always will now. It makes me smile. The video clips were pretty cool too and makes me wonder what I can do here with my programs. It's rather inspirational to some degree.

I woke up today and wondered if he was awake yet. Wondered if his day was going well. Every morning I say good morning to people who live in my heart. I greet them as I'm about to open the shop, throwing out my love to them through the empty skies. I never know if they can feel it, or hear it, but it's my morning ritual. Just something to let them know that I'm thinking about them and love them. Today was no different really, but it is to some degree. The bounce was back in my sleep deprive step, and names had changed places in this mantra of love.

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

2 comments:

joey said...

Those three words
Are said too much
But not enough

Love love love this song. Rey just has it on his site too!

Take care my friend! And keep that bounce in your step!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you.