Thursday, December 28, 2006

A beginning



Closed for remolding, remodeling, rebuilding, re-invigorating.....

I need a break. I need a break from everything, not just work, not just the day to day endless drone but from everything. There aren't really words anymore. There are only constant things I need to fix be it in here in my grey cells, my life, or at work. I need a life again. This space is not going away, but I am for a while.

I'm sadly not finding it hard to walk away from here for a while. I think that's the point. I used to be a relatively fun person, quirky, silly at times, and lately I feel like I'm just a bitch at heart. Last night I realized I need to redefine my life, but that can't be done in pixelated 1's and 0's. It has to be done away from the job that is currently my life, and away from being online more than out in the real world.

In terms of the Tarot, I am the Hermit again. I am out there searching with my light to try and find the wisdom, but I'm getting waylaid every time I start that search. So in true Hermitical style, I'm abandoning my "home" for a while to live out side of the ruckuss. I hope that when I do come back that I'll be even more sagely, better adapted to handle all the thorns and annoyances of day to day life.

Search for me in the stars if you wish. I always find myself looking up there at them. Perhaps we'll be meeting up there for a while until I come back to this place and tell the tales. Currently though, I feel like an artist staring at a blank canvass wondering if his first pencil stroke towards a painting is in the wrong place, or will create not what he wanted, or if he can find the painting in the void.

As McCarther said, "I shall return."
Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be LOVED!!!!

7 comments:

DanNation said...

Well, take a break and refresh! We will miss you.

Steve said...

There's nothing wrong with taking a little time to re-group. Be well, and we'll see you when you get back.

Jack said...

Hopefully things will clear up soon.

Take care!?

We'll be here if you want when you get back.

I'll keep in touch!?

Try to have fun!?

Anonymous said...

good luck on your journey. Take the thoughs of your 'etherial' friends here with you and come back when you are ready.

change is always good

Anonymous said...

Love you - take care x
SA

Unknown said...

take care of yourself, we will be here when you get back...smooches and happy new year from kelly and jeff

Ryan said...

stop in 2 wish u a happy new year!

also u better not b gone 4 2 long or im comin 2 get u got it bro!

love ya!