Sunday, May 21, 2006

Kissy face

Just what I'm doing up at this hour I don't really know. Granted, there are a few cups o' coffee in my system so, that's probably it. Perils of hanging out where I work is that I get coffee for free, and when I'm sitting outside chatting with friends, well I wanna have my coffee. This is why I don't hang out at the shop except on the weekend nights.

My friend Rica and I were talking tonight and the topic of sex came up. She's .. well I'm pretty sure that she's bi. I'm not entirely sure actually. I do know that she's saving herself for marraige which I think is pretty damn rad. Course, from the conversation I'm not sure if she's a virgin but I do know that she's not having sex until she's married. Sort of neither here nor there now is it? I disgress.... We were talking about sex, and pretty openly sitting there outside the coffee shop. No one paid us any mind. Funny eh? We're talking about woman's orgasms, penetration, blowjobs...you name it. And no one seemed to care. Just thought that in and of itself was interesting.

When I said that I would rather cuddle (for the most part) than have sex, she came back with the fact that she would rather make out than have sex. Ya know what? I am so with her there. I love to kiss. I love to cuddle. I think if I could combine both, I would be over the moon. Unfortunately for me, kissing tends to get me rather...um...hot hehe. So the cuddling whilest kissing could turn into something unexpected, but hey, I digress again.... I was just thinking about how much I like to kiss. It doesn't have to be all tongue-y (although that's nice if it's going to go further), but that really intense close connection is like magic. I swear I see how that kiss woke up Snow White. Sparks can fly, almost literally, with the right kiss. And even those little soft pecks on the lips you get when someone you are close to is leaving? Well they rock my world. Think the whole world needs to get a bit more cuddly...what'dya think?

Cuddling though....now there's the way to hang out with someone. Laying together on a couch, someone's head in your lap watching the tv with ya while you stroke their hair. Spooning in bed together, just being close and either wrapping your arms around someone, or having them hold you. Well, I tell ya, I don't even care if I woke up and they have morning breath, because if I could wake up and watch them sleep and know that I could put my arms around them? Holy shite man...how groovy would that be?

Yeah...I'm a romantic. And one of these days I'm gonna find me that spooning, kissy man. Till then, I got my teddy bears to wrap my arms around and dream with.

So I'm signing off here with a kiss for you all, and a big ol' bear hug to boot.

Be safe. Be happy. Be loved!

7 comments:

Brad said...

I like either, but prefer a little of both.

Michael The Shadow said...

Mmm...combo platter :)

Ryan said...

i like both but when im with mikey i cant get enough of him!

Miladysa said...

Lovely post Michael! There is magic in a kiss :)

The Persian said...

I definitely agree that there is nothing which can make you feel weak from head to toe like kissing someone special. *sigh* I forgot what it's like, and I won't kiss anyone unless they are special, yuk, empty and meaningless.

Michael The Shadow said...

Brad: Well I dig that huggin (and the groping to some degree) myself. Granted, I'm not going to kiss just any guy ;)

Ryan: Well ya know little bro, I can totally understand that. :)

Bryan: Hey there :) That scenario of laying in bed listening to someone's heartbeat...well all I can say is "Le Sigh" (with a really dopy smile attached)

Jim: Like I said to Brad, it's not just every guy that I do the kiss thing with. Then again, I'm the romantic that likes those soft kisses....oish...I'm a sap :)

Steve said...

I like both with my boy, and if it leads to hot man-on-man butt sex, fine. If not, and we just cuddle & smooch, that's fine, too.