Monday, October 02, 2006

Almost...but not quite...and is there enough time?

Right....so this post has little to no substance to it. It's simply that I don't like having a depressing-ish post left hanging up too long. Now mind you, I do get depressed, and everyone does. All of us have our own issues and ways of dealing with them...I just felt like leaving things up like that for too long is like fishing for "sympathy" comments. Well, while they are nice, it definately is not what I'm all about.

Having so said, thank you all for the comments. It's nice to know that no matter where we all are from around the globe and country, I have very dear people that care. Gushy? Mushy? Well too bad because I appreciate you all very much. So there....take that....neener ;)

Two days time. I have two days to get everything ready to fly out to New Jersey and here I sit typing away. EEK! There's laundry to be done, packing, a few last minute items I want to buy for the trip, oh....and of course there's work. Goddess keep my brain functional! (did I mention I am feeling back to my pagan roots again latey babies? Well it's true) I have some of the things done, but two days seems to fly by me in a flurry like a swarm of gnats that suddenly fling themselves out of your way.

Am I excited? You bet your sweet bippy I am! (and if you don't know what a bippy is...ask) I haven't ever seen New Jersey or New York or the East Coast really. I have three days to be as wild as I want to be, go out on a weeknight drinking and clubbing, and possibly see an honest to god Broadway production!!! It's a little overwhelming to some degree. And yes, there is the camera as my constant companion and I hope that I don't look too much like a psycho-paparazzi while I'm there. I'm not really interested in seeing the typical stuff like the Empire State Building or the Statue of Liberty. Truthfully, I think that sounds a little dull to me. Now Central Park? You bet! The same for seeing Broadway all lit up at night....and Time Square.

So, if I don't get around to writing in the next couple of days, I will do my best to leave one last post before I head out on Thursday. The chronicals of this might expidition will be eventually posted with pictures...just not the incriminating ones. (this means that I will not post pictures of myself running down the street wearing nothing but a smile and my boxer shorts on my head)


Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

8 comments:

The Persian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Persian said...

Hope you have an amazing time in NJ! Give Mr Rey a HUGE hug for me :)

Kalv1n said...

WHAT!? That's totally dissapointing. I NEED MY STREAKING PICTURES! You need to try and get some of those...at least of you in the river...or in the baths...or in a pond in central park

Ryan said...

have a blast bro!

Nathan said...

I think New York will make you feel much better puppy.

(Note: I love it when you call people kitten, but I don't want to steal it, so I shall call you puppy now)

xoxo

Kevin said...

Have fun. It should be a blast!

Miladysa said...

*screams* Have fun!

Rey Rey said...

Oh we'll have a great time... And Jim, I'll make sure I give Michael a hug back for you!