Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Holy Cr...WTF?!

And the hits keep coming my little kittens! Hey hey hey and a wompbamboo, cause I feel fully rested today and there's interesting news to report.

Now, for those of you that are looking for the dirty pictures, believe me I'm working on it. I wound up putting all my pictures into the puter last night from both memory cards of my camera.....yeah I took around 200 over 4 days! So, there's some editting to be done cause some are a bit too dark, some are bit too bright. You get the idea. And the chronicals of New York are definitely coming...just when I got home yesterday after work, I crashed hard. (anyone but me ever gone to bed at 2am, gotten up at 5:30 and went to work until noon?....long day, and I was loopy as hell even though I work at a coffee shop!)

So, this weekend is another liver bender. The illustrious and notorious Jeff Skybar is heading into the fair city of San Fran. I can hear my body screaming a little bit, but hey...when do ya get to see the Skyman? I'm not sure how much drinking is going to be invovled but I'm thinkin' that I need to find an alternative to driving ;)

And, on a more personal note, my friend D had started a blog about my nephew Brenden. (the cutest baby on the face of the planet thank you very much for asking even if you didn't so there neener!) I had the wierd idea to start recording them for fun. So, sitting here at night I would record a couple of the posts and eventually slapped them onto a cd in MP3 format to let him hear them. Well he liked them a lot. He liked them so much that they are now available on Brenden's homepage (this link is directly to the recordings). Now it may seem like shameless self promotion here, but honestly go take a listen because I think that D has a great writing style and if he liked my readings enough to put on the webpage?? In the words of Stan Lee .... 'NUFF SAID!

And then today at work, something miraculous happened that I am going to have be paying back for a long time not because I have to. A friend of mine was telling me about a local radio show that runs on Friday nights (that I didn't know about) and they had a call in to win tickets contest. So, he calls. He wins. He puts the two tickets for this Friday night in my name. Why? Because he had already seen them and hung out with ...... The Dresden Dolls! That's right babies, I finally get to see one of the most exciting punk/cabaret acts that rock my ears and eyes. I still can't believe he did this for me, but I'm going to see the Dresden's for FREE!!!! and this Friday!! I do appologise in advance to the Skyman for not seeing him Friday night....and hope that he understands. Now, I have to go and clean my pants because I just wet them again with excitement. That makes the 5th time in the last hour.

So that's the skinny and the poop on the scoop you hipcats and wild women. Now this groovecat daddio is gonna put his to pedulations up in the air to scope out the visual delights of A Prairie Home Companion movie.

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

4 comments:

love unlimited said...

Pictures, damn it. We want pictures.

Ryan said...

u know thinkin bout it next time i want 2 go! love ya bro!

Miladysa said...

lol! You little hellcat! :]

Miladysa said...

*taps foot*

Tease!