Thursday, October 05, 2006

And away we go

Very brief note kittens. I'm about to embark on a fantastic journey here, full of wonderment and excitement. I probably won't have the chance to write until Monday here so....

Just know that you are all loved kittens. Each and every one of ya. If I had everyone's adresses, I would attempt to send at least a card from my travels. Although I'm not sure how whirlwind this might become...so this shall have to surfice.

Love and light to you all. I'll be thinking about you guys and ladies (yes Ladies) and I'll try and post as many pictures as possible or just direct it all to some other site where you can see what my camera-eye saw....well mostly ;)

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!!

6 comments:

Steve said...

Hope you have a fabulous time. And yeah, take plenty of pictures.

Nathan said...

Have a wonderful time in New York and enjoy your stay at Hotel Rey Rey.

(Just be sure to lock the door when you shower, I hear that bitch is a perv...)

:D

Mike said...

have a safe trip and I hope you have a great time!!

Miladysa said...

*screams* Enjoy! :}

Rey Rey said...

I'll have pics to supply as well... esp those aforementioned shower pics per Nathan. In fact, I already posted two pics of Michael in Time Square on my blog...

Let's just say, he was having an awesome time last night at Duvet... He didn't want to leave, even though the rest of us had to work today...

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy!!!! :o) I'm so glad you're having such a WONDERFUL time!!! I'm still laughing about you calling me last night, you were soooo hilarious!!!! I love you buddy! I'll ttysoonish! :oD