Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween (or Samhain if your a pagan)

It's been a while my kittens. Sorry but trying to renegotiate my life after :

1. Going to New York which I'm still planning on writing about
2. Seeing Dresden Dolls the Friday I got back
3. Seeing Bob Dylan the Tuesday after the Friday of the Dresden Dolls after I got back from New York
4. Going to Disneyland with my brother and sister Doll and James this past Wends-Saturday a week after seeing Bob Dylan the Tuesday after the Dresden Dolls on Friday after I got back from New York....

Whoo....well, it's been a hell of a month! But today is Halloween. It's a rather sacred time for us Pagans, and it's a time when I get together with the Fam and get all gothed up and go to dinner and look utterly gothy chic! Tonight will be no different. Dinner at 7 and I need to get my best goth gear out and paint m'nails black so I look ever so dead and lovely.

At work though, different matter. This year I did something completely unexpected of me and didn't go gothy, I went as....an Ace. Not the card sillies, but a Flying Ace. Don't believe me? Well just look below. (the field was lovely this time of year and my plane was....well ok it's me in my costume but I kinda mucked with the rest of the stuff in the picture)



So there ya have it. I hope that everyone's Halloween is a great one. It's the time when the earth goes to sleep for a while. A time to build thing for next year, start growing those plans, basically...Pagan New Years. Keep watching the skies....I'll be back for a safe landing sometime soon.

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be LOVED!!

7 comments:

Steve said...

Excellent costume pic! Hope you had a happy Halloween.

Ryan said...

happy halloween bro sending love!

The Persian said...

I love the costume! Hope you had a great Halloween buddy :)

*hugz*

Alden said...

So we both pretended like we could fly this year. :P

By the way have I ever told you what a wonderful voice you have?

Phoenixboi said...

Great to see you havin a great time..!! Better livin it than writin about it!!
:)
xo

Brad said...

Awesome costume! Glad you checked in!

Kalv1n said...

I LOVE THIS PIC!