Wednesday, October 04, 2006

One day more....

It's almost here. Matter of fact, I have about 12 hours before I should think about heading up to the SFO to check in. I haven't packed.

Way it stands right now kittens? Well I figure I got two options. I can lay down and take a nap..a long nap, and wake up get everything done and stay up all night. Or, I could always just go to bed around 8pm and set my alarm for "oh my god that's hella fuckin early" o'clock and drive up to SFO. Not entirely sure which I wanna do.

Crap....realization that I still have to go back to the shop one last time tonight and get orders ready for tomorrow so my boss doesn't have to worry about that. Well that and pick up some coffee for the trip. Yes my fellow bloggers....should I ever arrive in your fair city to see you on vacation, there's coffee a' comin!

Lately I've been trying to record my friend D's blog about my little nephew Brenden for shits and giggles. Guess I know why I downloaded Audacity now hehe. Well, I thought that they turned out ok, so I took a copy over to D's last night and he really seems to have liked them. This in and of itself has made me a very VERY happy camper. I swear I would be lost without folks like the fam and D & H in my life. Cause ya know what kittens? It sure as hell doesn't matter if you have a mansion or you live in a shoebox. It's all bout the folks that you love, and the ones that love you that make the difference in your life.

A silly post indeed....which is "A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying...nothing." (from Billy Shakespeare's hot new MacBeth....new on NBC this fall) But hey...it's the only show in town....

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD. Be Loved!

2 comments:

Miladysa said...

I am excited for you! Have fun X

Anonymous said...

Have a WONDERFUL time buddy!!!