Friday, January 27, 2006

At last...the weekend

Ack. I'm lame. I meant to post the last couple of days. Last couple of days have been a bit odd in terms of me getting to bed on time and what I was doing during the evenings and before I knew it...POOF...it was bed time. Last night it was chatting with Rey (and thank ya buddy cause you always seem to make me feel better bout myself). What's worse is that I had something to write about and time just slipped away. Such as tonight. I got to talk with my little brother Ryan on the phone tonight. He always gets me laughing and I think that's another thing I really needed lately too. Good to know I have such great people in my life :) (And that goes for the rest of you as well!)

So, I may or may not be writing much in the coming weeks. I have roughly 3 weeks before we shoot the video I'm going to be invovled with. That means I have 3 weeks to learn my lines, figure out everything I can about my character (Dr. Shadow...hehe...god love the scriptwriters) and really prepare myself for this. So, I thought that what might be interesting to do here is to start writing the autobiography of Dr. Shadow. Not sure if I'm going to but if I don't, I know I'll just write it somewhere else. I mean, shit, it's going to be a 15 minute film probably. Not like I'm going to be playin Shakespeare or a historic character or anything, but I want to give it 150% ya know? Hell, I'm just honored that the band wanted me to do this for cryin' out loud.

Well, that's the plan Stan. That's my scene jelly bean. That's the downlow on this hipster's slipster. But...for tonight, I think I'm just gonna chill out a bit cause I'm waaaaay sleepy right now. I have the better part of the weekend to work on it and I know what I'll be reading over breakfast tomorrow.

Just wanted to say thank to you all by the way. You're support and kindness means a lot, and people don't say thank you enough when it comes right down to it. I'm really bad lately at commenting and emailing folks but just know you're all in my heart and my thoughts. Camilla...get well soon :) Joey...get better soon (but still make him do your laundry hehe) Atari..I hope that you start posting again sometime soon cause I really dig the site. (hm...wonder if he reads this site heh) And Secret Simon...even if you don't read this, your artwork is absolutely gorgeous.

5 comments:

Rey Rey said...

Hey pookie, you know I love you. Can't wait till either I come out West or you come out East... Smooches, all around... xoxo

Steve said...

I've been somewhat lacking in the commenting thing, too. Sometimes, life takes over for a little while and people get busy... I know I've been. And hey! I see you mentioned Simon in this post. I found his blog kinda by accident and realized he lives like 15 minutes from me!

Daisy said...

Hurray for the weekend!!
I know I haven't been around much lately, but you are in my thoughts :)

Now I am off to get caught up here...a video you say?

Alden said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alden said...

You never know who's reading silently and listening in the wings. It always surprises the heck outta me.