Sunday, January 22, 2006

Um..oops

Well, you can see there are some changes going on here. Of course, not being the smart one, I have forgotten how to change my background image....lost my list of groovenics that I read (now if I can get the damn blogroller to work maybe it's not all in vain!).

More to come, I'm sure...sigh :)

AH HA! Well, maybe I'm a smatter bear than I had originally thought. Granted took the grey cells a little foodage to get them moving properly, but hey...I got the site looking maybe 80% like I want it to. I really need to learn me some HTML and JAVA and PEARL and all those other languages they weren't teaching at my school heh.

Well the weekend is over. Sigh...another bites the dust and I fiddle-farted with this site for long enough today to actually consider it a working day. Work tomorrow but it's going to be a bit odd. I'm working with my boss tomorrow. I haven't worked with him in ages! Nice thing is that I get to keep all the tips when I work with him so...let us hope that people tip well tomorrow.

I do have a couple of things on my mind but mucking about with this has made my brain hurt so I'm going to go and email a couple of people and head to bed.

I'm still not satisfied yet with this site...but it's getting there :)

7 comments:

Rey Rey said...

Changing layouts is fun! Maddening, but fun!

OK, it's not. It's frustrating.

Milla said...

Darling... This looks awesome!!! want to change my blogg too, but I am so scared I will mess it all up in the end.. so I will stick to my old and safe version :)

Steve said...

Just consider it a work in progress until you get it looking the way you want it. I'm considering a facelift on mine, too. As Rey said, it can be maddening, but fun. Fun I can take. I don't have the patience for maddening today.

The Persian said...

I think it looks great Mikey :)
Somehow, I can't explain it, the posts are easier to read.

Michael The Shadow said...

Camilla, send me an email telling me what you want it to look like and we can work together on it k? :)

And I think the reason it's easier to read now is that I got rid of the background of Andromeda. I realized that the uber-bright stars in that image sometimes would blur out some of the letter. Mmm....space :)

Miladysa said...

Ohh! Love it :)

Joel said...

I love the new look. Much more readable!