Thursday, February 16, 2006

Nothing can go wrong today....it's Rex Morgan day

I'm living in fear here today. I'm rather scared to actually take a look and see if there are comments on yesterday's post. It's rather irrational of me, but I just don't want to know how folks responded to my whining. Yup, that's how I see it...I was a whiny little prat last night. Granted, I know that my friends are there to support me and have and will....but it's rather embarassing when you feel like you turned into a 5th grader crying because he didn't get a Valentine's Day card from the person he liked. Silly really.

Tonight begins the big weekend for me. I just got my shooting script today, and the breakdown of the schedual. 9am - 9pm wrap for both days. Not too shabby actually because ya know, it could have been a LOT earlier...and it's the weekend...and we all have "normal jobs". Still, I forsee myself coming home on an actor's high Saturday night and wanting to go out and dance like I used to way back in the days when Didi, Desi, and I were regulars at an 80's night.

So, with paycheck firmly implanted in the bank, I have only a scant 5 hours until Anthony Rapp's signing up in SF. I still don't have a good game plan on how to get there. Sure I'll drive but I'm worried a little about traffic, and exactly where to park once I'm there. Haight/Ashbury doesn't really have all that much parking on the street...plus it's not exactly the best section of town but hey...I'm taking my bloody camera and I'm gonna try and get a picture with him. Oh, and I'll buy his book and get it signed hehe. And then, tomorrow night? Cirque Du Soliel!!!! So, obviously I need my check to definately clear by tomorrow so I can buy chochsky ;)

Now, if the bleeding workmen that are probably demolishing .... er trimming, the trees out here would just go the F away, I could lie down and watch a little bit of a movie and rest quietly. I don't think that's in my cards for today though. Hm...reminds me that I still have to go back to work and place an order before I leave for SF. Ah, the joys of being a manager hehe....er.. not. ;)

M'thinks it's time for a nice cupper of herbal tea (hey...I drink too much caffinated stuff at work) and some noshy bits....but I feel too excited to actually nap. Hm.... 4 hours and 30 minutes.

*Bounce*

2 comments:

Steve said...

It sounds like you have a busy couple of days coming up... have fun, and yeah, take some pics in SF for us to see. (It's been a while since I've been there.)

Miladysa said...

Sounds exciting! I am really lucky because I am playing catch up and ready post after post!

Onward and forward :)