Thursday, August 17, 2006

Almost time...again...finally

Well kittens, it is almost the weekend again. I actually have some plans this time around. Going to see Romeo And Juliet this weekend, hopefully tomorrow if I'm not too tired out. Last week when I went, I was still trying to shake the cobwebs out of my brain and it wasn't as enjoyable as it could have been. This time, plan on coming home after work, shnacking, and just resting up til show time.

So I was looking at last night's post and what a whiner I am! Jeez...how the hell do you folks put up with me? eesh.

I did put a new little doo-dad up on the site though (and seeing as a few folks have jumped the blogger ship to a newer site..I'm thinkin...which is scary). There's this place called MEEZ.Com Kinda fun and kinda dumb at the same time but my little rocking clockin an' shockin Meez down there makes me smile. Fun, but a waste of time...but fun heheh.

So my friend Adam got back from Israel in one piece safe and sound. Good news to me, although he leaves for school on Monday (bad news to me) because even though he's not a "hang out and talk all the time" kinda friend (he's really an "I know him because he's a regular customer but I'd like to hang out with him" kinda friend), he's a cool guy. How cool is he you may ask. I'm waiting. Go ahead, ask. Well he's cool enough to bring me two cds from Israel of my favorite pop singer Ivri Lider. Now...I just have to wait until he comes in the shop and delivers them. (hopefully tomorrow!)

And there ya have it. Nothin going on but the rent right now. Had some odd problems with my cell today. It seemed to want to switch over to a headset mode. Wouldn't be that bad except I don't own one! Ah well...seems to be fixed now though.

God..I am looking forward to the idea of going to an art store for some supplies soon. I need to check my pens, and this is of course if I get off my lazy ass to actually work on some projects I had started a long time ago. That, and I'm thinking that since my phone seems to want to switch to a handless headset...well why not if I can find one that I like and isn't too expensive. Any suggestions?

Ok....well maybe there will be mucho fabuloso news this weekend. Hell, maybe I'll meet the man of my dreams (or of a couple of hours) at the show tomorrow. Who the hell knows eh? Till then...

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you Michael, as ever

Anonymous said...

Great post! I love your MEEZ, thats friggin AWESOME! :o)

jetboy747 said...

*exhales smoke* I tried to quit smoking. That was the most miserable two weeks of my life.

Glad your friend made it home safe from Israel. *phew* I hate hearing about people being trapped in the middle of that.

Love the MEEZ. Happy Weekend.