Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A quicky....with possible surprises

Well babies, this has to be a bit of a quick posting. I need to do a bit o' the resting before tonight because I'm supposed to be at a photoshoot.

For those that don't know, I've been working with a friend's band (Atomic Mint) on a video for one of their songs. What I didn't realize at first was that the video was going to be be a short film. Well, the good news is that filming is done! Tonight's shoot is for more promo stuff because our director wants to submit the movie to short film festivals. Pretty exciting stuff to me actually. I have only one last thing to do for this little endevour (and from the clips I've seen it look friggin rockin!!) and that is to rerecord my dialogue. Hopefully, this will all be cut and spliced and pasted and out in the can before too much longer. I'm just glad that I'm not the one that has that kind work ahead of them so Kudos to my director Scott!!

I have some new pictures of my little nephew Brenden, but that's for another post. And the story of the mysterious ring that is now on my pinky! Where did it come from and WHO gave it to me? Well you'll just have to wait now won'tcha?

The weather here is absolutely dismal right now...the sun is out and my weather program tells me it's a hellaciously hot 67 and I can hear a bit of the breeze out there too! Oh weep for me my friends and loved one.

Now..all I gotta do is make it to the weekend. Yup, I actually have some plans being, finally making it out to see Romeo and Juliet with my lovely friend Doll in the cast...and then there is a birthday party on Sunday...and on Monday? WOO HOO BABIES!! We're closed and I'm planning on surprising D&H by going and buying some meat and cooking for them. H told me last night that with my little B only being a month old...well, there's not a lot of cooking going on in that house right now so I think they deserve a little treat don't you?

Ok....time to see how bad the movie version of Stephen King's Desparation can be (and I'm not expecting much here folks)...but the crowing achievement of the day will be getting in my car and turning on the brand new Bob Dylan album!!!!!

Ok..I think it's time I watch a bad horror movie to prepare for getting shot...er...photo'd....er...gettin me picture all taken like. ;)

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Enjoy your bad movie! How was your meat lovers pizza? ;o) I can't wait till you post your new Brendan pictures! WHOO-HOO! We're half way through the week!

Sam said...

I like the Atomic Mint name and I had no idea Bob Dylan still made albums...

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy!!!! Thank you so much for stopping by! :o) Haha, I new certain things would look familiar to you! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend to me! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!
Love You!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me as well, you certainly are the best. Love you.

Anonymous said...

by the way, I always will love you Michael.

Kalv1n said...

I think you have a great voice for dialogue. I'm just sad we won't see you at the bear fair :( but maybe some weekend soon...

Anonymous said...

The made-for-TV movie of Desperation was awful. The book was much better, IMO, but I'm a Stephen King nut and have read everything he's written, so I'm always partial to his version of events.

Unknown said...

Sometimes bad movies can put a smile on the face, which make them worth watching again and again. For three weeks I have been keeping a clean shave save for my goat-tee and I must say that I cut quite a figure as the manly man that I am, clean as a baby's bottom I can run my hands over the clean skin and say with a smile "That's the ticket man"