Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A short note

I'm lame tonight folks...sorry. It's late, I should be asleep but I finally am feeling tired. Perils of me eating too late in the evening I guess.

Something in me just says that it's time again to say thank you to my friends. Thank you to the people that have opened up their hearts to me and let me get to know them. I don't often call or email, I know. I'm bad about that lately. I'm stuck in a bit of a life rut that I'm trying to break out of slowly. It doesn't mean that I don't think about you. As a matter of fact, I do care a great deal about my friends and their well being.

I was listening to Dionne Warwick again tonight singing What The World Needs Now is love sweet love. Ain't that the truth? So just know that you are all loved, if only by the guy sitting behind this wierd little machine making colored pixels map out on a screen.

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

4 comments:

The Persian said...

Dionne Warwick..yikes! Just a note to let you know I'm thinking about you also, hope everything is well.


*HUGS*

Michael The Shadow said...

Now what's wrong with Dionne? heh. I like her voice actually. (yeah the songs are a bit cheesy but hey)

Jeff, I'm just as bad. I still owe Doug an email responce from maybe a month ago!

You guys are the greatest:) (that includes everyone that didn't comment too heh....just these guys are cooler lol!)

Richard said...

Quoting Hedwig,

It is clear that I must find my other half, but is it a he, or a she? What does this person look like? Identical to me? Or somehow complementary? Does my other half have what I don't? Did he get the looks? The luck? The love? Were we really separated forcibly, or did he just run off with the good stuff? Or did l? Will this person embarrass me? What about sex? Is that how we put ourselves back together again? Or can two people ... actually become one ... again?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!
YOU FRIGGIN ROCK! :o)