Friday, August 25, 2006

YaaaaaHOOOO!

Oh Darlins....it's finally the weekend and my schedual is about to clear up! Yes, the past couple of months have been wierd and somewhat hectic feeling with things to do...but now? I have a wedding to go to this afternoon and after that, I have the whole month of September open (with a few exceptions) on the weekends! Yes!!! Lazy time for this little camper, and perhaps without "engagements" looming over my head like buzzards ready to attack, I can find the time to finally get out there and start living! In other words getting up to SF to see the Faaabulous men I met during Pride weekend like Kalvin, JR, Dan, and who knows maybe even Chad Fox.

What's new for me? Well I'm still waiting for the CD of my lovely Ivri Lider from my buddy Adam's girlfriend damn it. Talk about dangling a carrot infront of a horse's eyes! (in Chinese astrology I am year of the Horse....what year are you?)

I got an interesting invite from a nice gentlemen in Poland recently. I linked him last night and it's taking some time to read his site. It's in Polish with an English translation, but please take the time to check it out. It's an eye opener for me. He's a gay man living in what seems to be a VERY oppressive society. So, drop by Szymon's site and say "Hi" ok? (besides, the picture of what I assume to be Szymon himself ... well he's a cuty hehe)

Now....if I can just survive the wedding ceremony, and get to the reception where I can hug my friend and tell her how gorgeous she is, so I can eat a little food and then get the hell back home, so I can take off my shoes and lay down on my futon and watch a movie, and maybe nosh on some Ben and Jerry's, and then probably fall asleep watching a movie.....I'll be much happier ;)

And if anyone hasn't been over there this week, you better check out Secret Simon's site because he's been making some amazing pictures ALL week!

Everybody have a GREAT weekend! Go out there and hug your friends, kiss a cuty, do a little dancin, sing a little song..just enjoy yourselves!

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

5 comments:

Kalv1n said...

I'm looking forward to seeing more of. And to think, we're having a game night tonight, but you're going to be all matrimonial. In fact, you're probably getting your wedding on right now.

Steve said...

I got an e-mail from Simon, but haven't really checked out his site yet. Enjoy the wedding and have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Whoo~Hoo!!!! Wonderful post!!! I hope you had a GREAT weekend! :o) Thank you for your comment on my post, I appreciate it A LOT!!! :o) I'll ttySOON!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michael...
Its great to have You in my blogroll :)

Ryan said...

sorry i didnt hear u call i was so freaken busy over the weekend. we will talk this week bro!