Friday, August 11, 2006

Oh my

You know, sometimes the amazing thing about life is it's wierd quirky Cosmic Fish that whap ya upside the head at times. Today .... well odd things are apparently abrewin' for me. Not odd as in bad, but just one of those "um...holy shit!" in a good way type things.

I'm hoping to make it to see my friends in Taming of the Shrew tonight. Gotta love the idea of Shakespeare in the park (or in this case woods sort of). And it's the weekend so there is sleep to finally be had for me tonight until I can't sleep any damn more! (unless my mom calls me at ungodly hours of the morning)

What will the weekend bring? Well who knows...but I'm sure if it's anything like the surprise I got today, let's just say that things could be looking way up for me.

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

4 comments:

jetboy747 said...

um...holy shit!

*wink*

Rey Rey said...

So, ummm... ditto to Jetboy.

Chris said...

Ah, the joys of Shady Shakespeare! I have a friend in Taming and another is directing Romeo & Juliet--so I get to see both productions.

I hope you enjoyed the show! (See R&J, I hear Larry's done a really great job directing the show).

Kalv1n said...

Hope things go well with the production, and my mom never calls me past 10, but then again, this is probably no surprise