Thursday, August 31, 2006

Well did you ever? What a swell party this is!

Well did ya ever?
You Should Drive a Saturn Sky

You're sleek and smooth, and you need a car to match your hot persona.
Besides, sometimes you want your top up - and sometimes you want it down.

Um....yeah baby!

and then there is
Your Hidden Talent

You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.


Me??? A boat rocker? Sure behind the scenes and all that rot because i blend in well to the shadows at times..but a boat rocker? Don't think so, but wait....there is

Your Personality Profile

You are dignified, spiritual, and wise.
Always unsatisfied, you constantly try to better yourself.
You are also a seeker of knowledge and often buried in books.

You tend to be philosophical, looking for the big picture in life.
You dream of inner peace for yourself, your friends, and the world.
A good friend, you always give of yourself first.


Ok now that is just down right creepy. Now babies you know yours truly ain't no saint (although I think there was once a Saint Shadowmichael but I can't be certain), but that does sort of sound like me and that's just wrong that one little damn picture can tell ya that. Ain't gonna hold a lot of stock in it but hey...it was fun and thanks to Derreck over at Philosophy By Me for these little insights. I found because he commented on my friend Szymon's blog.

Isn't it at once amazing, and at once rather odd that the blog world is really just that? I mean a world. Szymon is in Poland, Derreck in the Netherlands and I'm in California (thank you Nathan for fixing an almost fatal error with "me and I"), but yet we somehow stumble upon each other.

Ya just got to love it. Sorry that this was a bit odd and short and nothing terribly exciting, but I just felt like posting and this seemed like fun don'tcha know? The weekend is poppin up fast (being that it starts tomorrow!) and I had even forgotten that tomorrow should be pay day being that it's the 1st as well. Guess I should pay my rent so I can keep bloggin huh?

Ah my little babies out there, this hip cat daddio is ready for some R & friggin R! There are plays to be seen, an Fajita Fiesta to be thrown (so I guess I better get to the store tomorrow), videogames to be played, another birthday party to attend, and in the whole mix of it...just some actually fun to be had. So you all better dig what I'm puttin down here and slide yourselves out to the street for a bit of that handjive good time ju-ju madness this weekend, or this little hipcat is gonna be grumpy!

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!
and especially on this labor day weekend, be careful out there if you have to drive!

8 comments:

Kalv1n said...

Drive? That's what public transport is for! And it is strange how it all seems to be little webs of people on the web. I wonder if sociologists are doing a lot of work on that. HAVE FUN!

Diederick said...

I love the little webs... certainly getting back here. Thanks again for adding my blogspot bro' :)

Bloooog said...

You fascinate me, that is all haha By the way I took one of those quizes and I'm a bentley... not sure how to feel about that

Steve said...

Hope you have a great holdiay weekend, too!

Sam said...

So the car it says i should drive is very very similar to two cars i had. Even my last one i sadly gave up to move here. (a tear rolling down my face). The talent was sort of OK, the other one, the last one i think it was wasnt very on... It was fun though!

Miladysa said...

You read happy ;]

Anonymous said...

WHOO-HOO!!!!! Have fun this weekend!! :o) Those profile test things are WeIrD!!!

The Persian said...

The world's shortest personality test was spot on buddy. Wow

I need to take that one.

*hugs*