Saturday, March 25, 2006

What time is it? Huh?

Yeah yeah yeah....still working on the posting about the albums, I know. What can I say, I'm slow sometimes and especially lately.

So the past couple of weeks at work seemed extra busy, and extra chaotic. My boss has been out of town off and on for the last couple of weeks and guess who feels like he has to pick up the slack? Yup...yours truly. I mean hell, I am the morning manager so I have to take care of the business stuff during the day that no one else will. At least I think I'm getting back into the groove of how the waves are now. Lately there has been the switch again (and you can actually tell if you work long enough) as to when we're going to be busy during the mornings. There's a definate "rush" time, and slower periods and they switch all the time. Kinda funny when you learn to notice it...but, they switched again (damn customers) and I think I've found that groove.

It's the weekend I feel like doing fuck all but I have a play to see tonight, and a birthday party for the fam tomorrow. I have one more present to pick up and I think I'm going to be uber lazy and just get it tomorrow because last night I went to bed at 11pm and woke up today at 6am without the alarm. Drives me crazy because all I can do is try and roll over and go back to sleep. So I dozed off and on for a couple of hours and eventually got up at 9 realizing that it really was no use to try and sleep anymore. Just makes me feel all wonky and tired. But, that's how I've been feeling now for almost 2 weeks it seems....wonky and tired.

Having read a friend Live Journal, I realized that perhaps Mercury had gone retrograde within the past month. May not mean much to anyone else but being all pagany...Mercury rules communication and when it goes retro? Communication breakdown. Maybe that's why I had such a time trying to relate these days. I know that something has been out of whack at least.

Now I can hear some of you saying "oh, yeah right...blame it on the moon, or a planet ha ha ha". Well, yeah, I do. My belief system is based on a bunch of paganistic philosophies and ideas. I've gotten laughed at before for it, but it works for me and I do honestly believe in what I follow. I could, of course, turn and laugh at any other religion for not believing in what I believe, but I don't. I just intrensically know that there is more out there than we can ever know about, and that anything is possible.

So, hopefully Mercury will pull out again soon and things will right themselves and finally it will calm down. If it doesn't, well sometimes I think that you might be reading this scrawled in crayon slipped through the crack of my padded cell...but hey, that's life. And, sooner than later, I'll finally get that vacation I'm dreaming of. Sooner or later I'll have the balls to find a new job. Sooner or later I'll maybe meet that guy. And one day, hopefully, I'll find someone to go through life with....or at least to the Toronto Blue Jay's games (where we'll eat hotdogs and hold hands hehe).

So that's that. Maybe tonight after Swan Lake I can try and write/finish writing my album list. Don't hold yer breath though cause all I want to do this weekend is relax. Ya never know though. Maybe Swan Lake will inspire me because it is an all male production! :)

2 comments:

The Persian said...

Astrology has always fascinated me, maybe someday you can share a few recommended readings on the subject.

"I just intrensically know that there is more out there than we can ever know about, and that anything is possible"

I agree with you there, trying to sort everything out could easily drive you mad!!

Hope the Play and family party were enjoyable, give me a call when you get the chance.

*Hugs*

Ryan said...

just wanted 2 say hey bro ill call u sometime this week.