Thursday, April 13, 2006

And we're back

Well, and it just gets more interesting now doesn't it? I mean this world always seems to toss ya the oddest curveball...or in my case, fish to the face, at times.

So it's taken me a while to be back on line tonight. Not sure what is going on with my messenger account but I recieved a message from yahoo saying that my account had be reported to them for ... abuse? I mean what's the dealio with that? For those of that I've chatted with on yahoo, you know I'm never on there really. How the hell can I be abusive if I ain't loggin in? Makes ya wonder, so I changed my password. Unfortunately, this also changed some stuff for the DSL that I use throught SBC (is that AT&T again?) and Yahoo so ... anyways, long story short, I'm back up and running.

Still no sign of K today. Kinda bad because I did see him yesterday and said something really stupid. Well, it wasn't really stupid but it was a good stupid and now I need to hear what he has to say about it. I...er...inadvertantly asked him out. Ya I know I know...how do you accidently ask someone out? Well, the words just kinda came out of my mouth without me thinking. (apparently when I don't think things go better heh) All I asked was if he would be interested in going to see A Chorus Line with me in July since Dan won't be coming with. He's gonna be kinda busy getting ready to be a father :) So, K was supposed to be in today. He said, "Well, I'll have to check my calendar at home." Didn't sound all that bad to me...but he didn't show today, and if he doesn't show up tomorrow, well I'm stuck until he DOES show back up in the shop. Grr. (cause I was going to ask him for his number since all the other stupid stuff I've done seems to be working for me)

So here's the wierd part of this whole K thing. He likes old Bob Dylan...and well who doesn't? heh But I am a HUGE Bob Dylan fan. He like anime (at least Dragonball Z), and guess what...I like anime. He used to work at a coffee shop, well there ya go cause look where I'm working....all these wierd coincidences ya know? I honestly do feel like this time I am supposed to be taking charge ya know? Well I hope I'm right or I'm gonna make a complete idiot out of myself. Just feels like one of those "go for it" type things that I usually back down from because I'm too chickenshit. So, if he comes in tomorrow...I'm getting a phone number before he leaves!

And...it looks like I'm house sitting without knowing it. Well, rather I'm cat sitting this weekend. The good part of this is that I'll have access to a washer and dryer that I don't have to pump change into! Woo hoo! Free laundry! Ok, so maybe it really is the little things that do it for ya sometimes but hey...I'll be able to play videogames and do laundry at the same time and that ain't half bad!

So, I had other stuff to say tonight and I have completely and utterly forgotten it. Isn't that silly? Night of the full moon though, so if you have a chance, go out there and take a look at her. She is always gorgeous, and if you're lookin up tonight, I'm sure I'll see ya up there cause I'll be doing the same.

More tomorrow for ya when I have a brain that functions a bit better....

by the way anyone notice that my Toronto Blue Jays just won two straight games against the Boston Red Sox? Oh I'm laughin here babies...I got a big ol' chuckly smile on my face. (with appologies to the Red Sox fans)

Be safe. Be well. Be loved!

4 comments:

Brad said...

Hmmm... That's interesting. The only people that I've ever been in a relationship with are ones that are completely different than me.

I have witnessed some relationships where the partners were much alike and they seemed to get along fine.

They just creeped me a little when they would finish each other's sentences or dress in matching outfits.

The Persian said...

I would kill to have access to a washer/dryer and not have to pump in change and deal with people throwing my clothes on the floor if I don't get down there spot on time to take them out.

Ugh..

Have a great weekend Michael:)

Steve said...

Let us know how the 'K' thing turns out, OK. Oh, and Bob Dylan?!? To each his own, I guess, but I'm not feeling ya on that one. Have a great weekend, Michael!

Mike said...

Hooray for your bluejays. Have a great weekend and Happy Easter.