Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ride on that mystery ship

Well yesterday was a blur I must say. Honestly, I don't really recall anything exceptional happening so...guess there wasn't that much to say. Funny how fast the week goes by because here we are at Thursday (almost), and it seems that Monday just happened.

Today though? Well, the news keep getting a little more odd but I have to say the ride is amazing. My life is kinda like being at Disneyland right now. There are interesting rides that I get to go on and they all seem to involve people. Take for example the kinda cute skinny guy from the bookshop *scene cuts to slightly soft focus*

So this guy I've seen around came in again. He works at the bookshop not too far from my shop. He always wears this necklace with rainbow colors made out of metal. He's kinda cute, kinda geeky, long hair and definately skinny. Well, we started talking after I had finished work today. We were talking about videogames and then books when he hits me with something about the gay books he's been reading. Well, that sort of sinks it that he's gay now don't it? heh. The wierd thing is that I didn't know what to do in that situation for once. Do I ask him for his number just because he's gay? Naaaa. I still need to find out his name though. Do I ask him out on a date because I know he's gay? Naaa...seems to wierd in a sense. Still, it could be a viable dating option since he didn't mention boyfriends so... Do you wind up settling for a known commedity simply because you want to go out on a date? I don't know. Still....it's one of those rides that I enjoyed and probably will be going on again.

I'm leaving to finally go home after buying my fizzy water (mmmm...calistoga) when K shows up going into the shop. He stops and wanders my direction. We start chatting a bit and I'm dead tired now and my brain is mush and all I can do is try and hold a conversation. He's got these chest hairs that stick up out of his white undershirt. Is it a "wife beater" I wonder? And there's something about it that seems so sensual and I can't help myself from looking there, just below his neck. That's when I notice that it rode down a bit and I can see what must be a tattoo. Ah...one of my fetishes, tattoos. We talk Asian horror films for a while and he's telling me about a movie called Suicide Club and at one point grabs my arm in a frenzy of what he was describing. That's when it happens in my mind. I knew then and there that I wanted nothing more than to throw my arms around him and hug him until the stuffings came out of his ears. Instead, we finished our talk and I went home.

*cut to interior of Shadowmichael's studio*
I'm trying to wake up from an unexpected nap. I had been watching Aeon Flux, or trying to but only saw the first 10 minutes or so of it. My phone is going off. It's lodged in the pocket of my cords that I'm wearing. I'm brain dead and can't get it together enough wakeful-wise to pull it out (the phone thank you!). When I finally revive around 5 mintues later out of my ultimate stupor, I see I have two messages. One is from J just sayin howdy and how was I, and the other? Yup, it was K calling to say Hi and giving me his number in case I wanted to chat sometime.

Now let's review this ride shall we? One: K is married, to a woman at that. Two: K keeps doing things that a "normal" straight man wouldn't necessarily do (and for those of you that have lived as a straight man, please any advice would be helpful) such as saying "I was thinking about you.", and asking me out for drinks/coffee. It's sort of an infuriating ride. It's like the line is extremely long but to get to the ride there are all these great things to do along the way. I just wish I knew but like I said before, I'm gonna ride this one and see where it takes me.

I've been trying to comment back on my comments now and I have to say it's a bit odd sometimes. I usually read them and think about emailing folks to say thanks, or to answer what ever kinda question there may be, etc...but how to keep up is the main question. Once I've written something, I generally don't look at it more than once (or if it appears there are more comments later) or twice ya know? Just takes a bit of getting used to I guess.

Not much really going on other than tomorrow I get to go with D & H to find out the sex of their baby! Kinda exciting to tell the truth. I love them so damn much and I know that I'll be like the doting Uncle since I know that D was an only child and I think that H has a brother? Still...I'm finding myself liking kids more and more lately. The little ones that come into the shop are just so damn cute (for the most part) and I'm still convinced that it's all about the parents when it comes to kids behaving properly.

Since I haven't done this in a while, I just wanna shout out some major love to my little bro Ryan and his sweety Mike , that sexy guy with the killer smile Persian Guy, me buddy Rey who made me jealous by seeing Scissor Sisters, the return of the lovely M'lady to the blogsphere, Brad...and Brad who make me smile, Dean for makin my stomach grumble and my mind ignight, and Martin for commenting when I am a bad camper and haven't said nuthin lately on his site (shame on me!).

Be well. Be happy. Be loved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear brother morph,
you are a dork.
love, ~del

Sandouri Dean Bey said...

how lovely. thanks :)