Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Oh....OH my

Photo by Kelly Stern

Sorry it's been a while. Lately I've been trying to just chill and relax a bit (well on the weekend) and I didn't make it to San Jose's Gay Pride but....two weeks and I'll be up in SF for their Pride march. We'll see how this goes because for one thing, I'm not really big into crowds, and for a second thing...well I don't really drink much so there's that odd aspect to the whole thing.

So I have to give some credit here to V.J. over at Orange Maze. He posted this and asked everyone to take the 5 minutes to watch this clip. Believe me, I think it's worth it. Kinda boiled my blood, but it also was nice to hear a reporter pull out all her stops when interviewing someone like this. (and hopefully this embedding will work)



So there ya have it....homophobes that believe that God hates just about everyone because they don't sin but we all do. Enough to make you laugh if it didn't make you want to cry as well.

I promise to update a little more tonight, but for now, it's after work and yesterday was crazed and I just want to lay down and watch a movie. On the upside of things, I may have broken my South Beach diet on Saturday, but the effects of what I have been doing lately are actually showing! Yea me! That belly is going down slightly and so now it's up to doing crunches and getting rid of them handles!

Be safe. Be happy. Be PROUD. Be Loved!

5 comments:

Kalv1n said...

Congratulations on your success! And yes she is monstrous. I almost feel like we should just ignore it though. All they want is attention and fame. Why else would they be so crazy? I mean, do you honestly think people are lining up to join this congregation? Oh wait, they're all related! And Fred Phelps is an abuser. And a disbarred attorney!

Ryan said...

i seen this on another blog um yeah still a bitch!

Brad said...

The convoluted reasoning going on in the minds of people like these must be truly astonishing.

Steve said...

Hey, great news on the diet! I'm not even going to comment on the nut-job, if you don't mind. Folks who read my blog know how I feel about all that nonsense anyway. Congrats, again!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure this clip makes a very good point, but I just can't. I have to protect myself from things like this for my own safety, because it just destroys me. Boils my blood is an understatement. So I won't expose myself. Same reason I will never ever ever have the courage to even give the website godhatesfags one hit out of morbid curiousity. Ya know how Didi won't even watch a movie if it portrays gay bashing? and therefore misses out on movies like Rent, Jeffrey, Priscilla, etc. Well, I'm not that extreme, but it's the same idea.

P.S. I like yer love handles and you are a big dork as usual.

Love,
your littlest sis
~Del