Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What time is it?...oh my god


from Kelly Stern

What the hell am I doing up so late? I don't know. I'm having trouble sleeping lately. It may be the eating later than I should but hey...that's life I suppose. I'm getting used (in a sick way) to around 5 hours of sleep during the week. Sad huh?

So, not much is really happening here. I keep seeing K but I get the feeling that something inside me has changed. Sure he's cute and all, but there just something there that wasn't before and it's not that I'm not interested...cept he has a wife of course and all that rot. Just, something odd. Probably all for the best though in the long run.

So....it appears I have hit the year milestone. I forgot that it was coming up for me here and let me tell ya, I never thought I would actually still be writing here a year later. All that drama that went before? Well I'm sure it will crop up again this year in different forms but hey, that's life ya? So one year of meeting amazing folks, making new friends because I decided to announce to the world I was here. Was it worth it? Ah hells yeah!

I'll try and up date things a little better but the weekend is coming and that's the time I usually do fu...er...nothing much :D

Thanks to you all for continuing to come back here, for the comments, for the friendships, and for the love. We'll just have to wait and see what this new year is gonna bring me eh? (odd to say halfway through an actual year but I never said that I wasn't a bit off heh)

Be safe. Be happy. Be PROUD. Be loved!

2 comments:

Rey Rey said...

Congrats on the one year anniversary!! And what a year it's been!

I was gonna call you last night on my way to DJing, but I just had to blast Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" a few more times (such a cheesy song, but I balanced it out by playing "Headhumter 2.0" by Front 242 afterwards).

Brad said...

Happy anniversary, Michael. It's been a pleasure, my friend.