Sunday, June 04, 2006

Allo Allo


Le Pride.....Da Pride month, Da Paraides, Da Groovy! (ok, so I've been listening to Dee Light lately...but hey, groove IS in the heart now isn't it?)

I was soooo supposed to get up earlier today and get some stuff done, but before I knew it last night (and several cups of coffee at the shop didn't help), it was 4am. I mean, WTF? I'm never up that late anymore. Oh, sure when I was going to Raves I'd be getting in at that hour....but now? I'm usually in bed no later than 11pm. Well, kinda have to and if I can get off me bum, I'll probably be wanting to because I'm lookin to start exorcising and I'm sure that will help tiring me out a bit.

I saw this picture originally on Brad's site. What a great image! The photo is by Kelly Stern, and thanks for the image Kelly! And there is just something about it. Does me little gothy black heart good and it actually does make me feel oddly proud. Plus, it's a gorgeous picture in general. I say, copy this sucker and spread it around :)

The only down part of this weekend is worrying about me buddy Persian Guy. Why? Well for one, he's taken down his blog site. For those that hadn't read his site before, he's an amazing guy. Good friend too. Just hoping that everything is ok. Just kinda saddening that he took the site down. I know that a lot of folks love him and his site. Hopefully he'll put it back up sometime. (and hey...I hope you got my email buddy)

So, do to the fact that it's around 5 million degrees right now in my studio (no a/c and I even have the window and door open but it's not helping), I think I'm going to trundle down and see about getting myself one of these Game Shark thingies. Supposed to be able to break in cheat codes (not that I actually use them much) for the PS2....hm or maybe not after reading the reviews of this thing on Amazon. Sigh Guess I'm stuck to trying to actually beat the game like you're supposed to? But hey, that's why you buy them in the first place right?

Alright, I'm off to find someplace slightly cooler than it is here. Hope that everyone's weekend went off magnificantly. And is anyone but me excited by the prospect of this Tuesday? I'm ordering my tickies probably tomorrow!

Be safe. Be happy. Be loved!

1 comment:

Miladysa said...

I had no idea about PG, we have been away. I hope everything is alright with him!