Sunday, June 25, 2006

Pride weekend is over?


Y'all, I don't think I have ever been more tired in my life hehe. But it was and is the best kind of tired. I have spent the last couple of days with some of the most amazing guys having way too much fun. Now, they may not have known I was having all that fun but I was, and I plan on telling all! (weellll...maybe not all but I definately will dish it out in a later entry) Just enough to say that Pride really rocked for me.

Now the picture at the top is from Kelly Stern and y'all go over there and show that man some love because this picture has graced my site for almost a month now. Kelly, if you're reading this, I really thank you and appreciate your challenge. Major kudos to you!

I have a lot of pictures from this weekend and mostly from today's SF Pride and I promise I'll put them all out for folks to see but these are the ones that really grab me hard. See if you can dig these from our Pride Parade up here in SF, and then I'm going to bed cause I got to get this sorry little white ass up tomorrow for work.



I just really liked this float. Gospelly folk on there and I dig the messag eh? Even if I ain't a Christian...ya gotta love it!



That, and the PFLAG group really got me. I felt that lump in the throat working up ya know? All I can say is, amen to the sentiment.

Be safe. Be happy. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

Happy Pride everyone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, glad you had fun!!!! Sounds like a blast!

If only the rest of the world was like that christian float :P

Have a great week!

Brad said...

The PFlag folks always churn my feelings at Pride, too. I guess it's something about remembering the feelings I had when I was young, and what it would have meant for my parents to stand beside me.

Kalv1n said...

It was so fun to meet you, and I'm sad I didn't see you on Sunday, but maybe you saw me in the parade. And PFlag gets me teary every time.