Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ah...day is done


A quick little message tonight darlins. I'm feeling better, but it's gotten late fast tonight without me knowing it. The day was...well it was the day. Nothing truly exciting really. The only real thing of note was from a blogger who if you haven't/hadn't read his site, well I think ya should, especially todays posting. Trust me on this one. So much love over there to Phoenixboi who is always welcome in my kitchen with or without cha cha heels :)

And there may be exciting new looks to this little site. I'm kinda tired of how it's looking lately. Nothing has been changed in a while and isn't that the nature of life? Every now and then ya just need to spice things up a little. Throw a little glitter here or there (*sparkle sparkle*), hang some bead for crying out loud! Or, just change up your blogsite heh.

Now though...it's time for this little camper to go to bed. I haven't mastered the art of posting a song on here, otherwise I would have done so tonight. Just some odd little tune that runs through my head from time to time don'tcha know. And if you're curious, it's the Animaniac's theme song. Yeah...I know...wierd choice, but it makes me smile and wanna do a stupid little dance, maybe run around in my studio screaming like Pee Wee Herman "la la la la!" It's good to be a kid sometimes.

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, AWESOME post!!! I never get tired of seeing that picture! You always write so adorably!!! You're the GREATEST!!!!! :o) Ahhhhhhh YOU SAID THE SECRET WORD!!!! Lalalalala! Ahhhh hahaha! Have an absolutely wonderful weekend my friend! Haha, seeing as how I'm on the phone with you I'll TTYNOW!!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for stopping by, I'm very glad you like my latest work, that REALLY means A LOT!!! :o) You're the BEST!!!!

The Persian said...

Hey if you ever want to upload a song again email me, i'll host it and send you the code for your blog.

:)

Miladysa said...

Have a great weekend!

* Please let me know how to post a song when you work it out :]

jetboy747 said...

We all need a little sparkle now and then.

Nathan said...

You know I love that picture, haha

funny that you mention Pee Wee Herman, did you know they show reruns on the Cartoon Network at night? I watched it last week... reminded me how great the 80's were!

LALALALA

Anonymous said...

Well, I think that it is about time again that I told you how much I love our friendship.
Have an absolutely great week end Michael.
Love you lots.

Sam said...

When you learn how to post songs i need to know. Have you seen IVRI'S SITE recently? In english, videos and a US TOUR!!!!!!!!!

Diederick said...

G'night.

("Gay" or "Good" -night... your choice)

;)

Phoenixboi said...

Thanks for the shoutout Michael! Very sweet of you :)
And sometimes having a boring weekend is not such a bad thing..;)