Friday, September 29, 2006

My family....or part one

So I want to talk about my sista....my little sister. She who is amazing to me because I've known her now for over 10 years and she has just grown by leaps and bounds and I love her to death. What brought this on? Well, I have a picture of her from Folsom and I wanted her permission first of all before I posted it. She said yes, and here she is...looking fierce and hot between two Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence....my sweet little Delirium herself


Yeah....she's a sexy bitch (and she knows it!). I don't often talk enough about the folks that are my family so here goes. And if this bores you, too damn bad cause I love me some my little sister so shut the hell up (hehe).

I met her waaaaaay back years ago when I was doing theater. I was an actor, sound designer, set constrution, tech director, sometimes light or sound operator, and even directed a few summer shows (ok they were only 30 minute shows but they all went over really well...least I think they did). Her parents are the most amazing people who are just as warm and loving as she is. They would invite the entire cast over for a big pasta dinner after the final performance of any given show..well that's how I remember it at least.

So over the years I got to know Deli better and we share a lot of similar things in terms of religion, philosophies, what guy is hot hehe...and most importantly to me, she let me be myself 100%. If I wanted to be a big ol' queen, she was right there with me on it. If I wanted to discuss the faerie folk, she'd put in her advice and comments and never laughed at me. She'll kick my ass when I need it too, and she's not afraid to do it. (another reason why I love her so much)

So what you may ask. Big deal? Well honeys, this woman is amazing because she started her own face painting and makeup design business. Manages to cook like a mutha-fucka. Dresses up to the nines! (and here she is in her Angel costume when we went to see the opening of the movie RENT) Now she proffessed to me lately that she is a camera whore. So I thought I would surprise her by also showing that she is a diva bitch from green hell....and that's why we love her too ;)


She loves that finger...you know the one...yeah, that one that you tend to show off to family and friends at times? Kinda like this... She's also the one that in the middle of the movie Peter Pan (the latest live action one that I adored), when Peter was crying "I do believe in Faeries, I do. I do!" (and don't ask me why but it always gets to me that scene...yeah I'm a softy) handed me a thimble. Well babies, I could have just broken down in tears like a little bitch over that. Why? Cause it's what Wendy gave to Peter as a "kiss". (he gave her an acorn as a "kiss") Now and forever baby....acorns and thimbles to ya!

Well that's my sis. Last reason to love her? Cuase she is an incredibly fun bundle of energy and love and light. I couldn't live with out her, and now the world knows that too. So one or two last pictures cause I love these of her. They show off what a card she can be and I think capture a lot of her true nature.








I sure nuff do love my little Chryssaburger


and the bitch thought she'd only get one picture up here hehe

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!!



1 comment:

Miladysa said...

What a lovely tribute! - Sista reads fab!

I have just got to have one of those Tinkabelle costumes! :}