Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Feelin...?

Well darlins, somehow we made it to the midpoint of the week. How? I have no clue.

Tuesday was stress central for me. I woke up to look at my clock and saw it was 6:24am. Did I mention that we open the doors to the shop at 6:30am? Yeah...like Meatloaf's Bat out Of Hell I was out the door and racing up to the shop. I think I managed to get us open only 10 minutes late. How I managed that I don't know. All I know is now, I've been feeling rather exhausted yesterday and part of today. Maybe it's something I'm coming down with. H was getting over a cold when I went over on Labor Day but I don't really ever get sick so I'm gonna stick with this little fact about me....

When I get stressed, I smoke....a lot.

Yup, as a smoker, I think I have hit that brick wall that happens when you actually smoke more than you're used to and you wind up feeling all ick. Maybe that's a good thing too because I keep telling myself I need to quit.

So the weekend is almost here again. I was thinking about laying low for the most part, maybe calling some of my fellow SF bloggers to see who wanted to grab a bit of Cannoli at Stella's in north beach?? Then I found out that Michael Franti (all praises be!!) is holding his Power To The Peaceful this Saturday. So, am I going? I have no clue.

What I do know is that I need to be in me bed now, all snuggled up in my blankie and dreaming of the impending vacation in October!

To everyone that asked me to cook for them, well hell's ya I'll try! I love to cook for folks that like to eat. I've had friends that are a bit picky in their eating habits, but hey...that's life. I do love to cook though. So if I can find a way to do that for y'all...well saddle up to the table then amigos. We'll have a bit of somethin' and a pot of coffee.

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD!. Be Loved!

6 comments:

DanNation said...

Come on up and hang out - give me a call! Dan

Miladysa said...

We like to eat :]

Sir H was a heavy smoker but has been able to give it up for the past 5 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Hi There,
Am here via John Cox's blog.
I'm another artist (and writer.)
Sure hope you didn't catch a bug. That very morn, one had me by its nasty clutches. UGH!
Love the background to your site! I'm very into astronomy.

Nathan said...

Eww don't smoke. That's gross mister!

But I do like food. Yes, you should cook something. That would be fabulous, thanks. I'll just pull up a chair in the kitchen and keep you company :D

Sorry your week got off to a rough start. After long weekends, we need another weekend to get over them.

Phoenixboi said...

What do you reckon I can come over and help you cook up a storm sometime?
xox
hope all is well.. and dont smoke too much!
x

Kalv1n said...

Vacation in October? And that's truly amazing that you were able to make it that fast to the shop, and I totally understand about smoking more than usual, but funny, that usually happens when I get super trashed.