Sunday, September 10, 2006

Boring Sidney, boring

Well darlins there is a slightly new look to the site. Still not sure if I'm happy with it or not. I tried using a different program to build a custom site...but I got confused with some of it and couldn't figure out how to manipulate things the way I wanted. Not saying that I'm not still going to try but hey...it was a bit taxing on my poor little brain this weekend.

And speaking of, what the hell happened to my weekend? I don't recall what I did on Friday night but I must have been doing something wierd because I was up and down all night. When I did finally get up and out of bed to go get breakfast, I came back with all good intentions of doing stuff..only to be waylaid by a videogame which actually put me to sleep! Woke up around 6pm or so last Saturday night. Now that is just friggin wierd for me. I don't do things like that. Least I got out a little this weekend though.

So that is my exciting life, sleeping too late and demolishing my brain with the new Gojira movie. For those that don't know, when they brought the original Godzilla film to the states, the added Raymond Burr to help the US audiences out a bit. Well, they just released for the first time the original Japanese version (which also comes with the original US version). I haven't had time to watch it yet but I wound up finding the damn DVD finally. Ya gotta love giant lizards which are really men in giant rubber suits.

Which brings to mind my other purchase which was the 25th Anniversary Edtion of Shock Treament. It's the sequal to Rocky Horror Picture Show, and yeah, it's just as bad but I love this movie! Keeps me "jumpin like a real live wire"

Man what a dull and boring post full of nothingness....hm...maybe I need to revamp my posts as well ;)

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

7 comments:

Rey Rey said...

I like the new layout... The spaciness makes it feel a bit more open and not as constricted.

And yeah, I can't believe the weekend is already over. *sigh*

The Persian said...

I like it, except the sidebar is shifted down and over to the bottom right. Maybe it's because I am using IE here at work.

:)

Kalv1n said...

You do have strange taste in films. Maybe I'll have to get a hold of your collection someday, or at least a list of your favorites.

Miladysa said...

I love the Rocky Horror Show - they have gone all serious over here and banned water pistols and confetti in the audiences now :[

I might post some pictures one day :]

Ryan said...

i like the new layout also! i dont like the sidebar being down on the bottom but other than that i like. love ya bro!

Michael The Shadow said...

Hm...looks like I need to do something for the IE users because I run Modzilla.

Ack...more programming for me :(

M'lady I can't believe they outlawed squirtguns and confetti!! Last time i went (a long time ago) there were still toilet rolls flying through the air :)

And Kalvin, they only get stranger heh

Anonymous said...

Great post!! I LOVE the new layout! VERY AWESOME!!!! :o) Haha, thank you so much for stopping by, I'm glad you like my latest work & you enjoy my bush! Thank you so much! :o)