Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hey Conky

Ok kittens, ya know what....it's fun time. That's right, fun. Why? Cause my buddy Jon and I have hit on an old favourite that is the new sensation! What is it you might ask? It's the word of the daaaaaay.

You all know what to do when you hear the word of the day don't you?
SCREAM REAL LOUD!
So today's word was "coffee". So anytime you hear anyone say the word "coffee" *Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! hehehe* Scream real loud. Annoy your friends! Scare your coworkers! Piss off that loved one...but have fun damn it!

Now then, anyone wanna go out for a cup of.....

Cofffffeee?

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!*


with love to Pee Wee Herman eternally.

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Great post! :o) I'm gonna go have some coffee now! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Steve said...

I'm having coffee right now... AHHHHHHHHHHH!

The Persian said...

I love my coffee....:)

Have a great weekend buddy!

joey said...

Oh my god - we just started that in our office this week! That's amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hee Buddy! Guess what?! I replace my Irish whistle picture, SEE! ;oP