Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What's all this mess?

Hey! Here's my great "I don't know what to write but I realize I feel like updating the blog" blog. [Brought to you by Unmentionables. Unmentionables, for when you're feeling naughty.]

So, I keep realizing off and on that in a week I'm flying out to New Jersey. (and I know that Rey is gonna read this but...) I'm a little freaked. Why? Well, I'll be outside my enviorment essentially. I'm so friggin stuck in my patterns that even a trip up to SF seems slightly foreign to me at times. I know I'll be fine and I know I'm going to have a blast...but it's that little twindge of being in a strange place that I have no idea about that just wierds me a little bit. Still, I get to see Rey and I may even try and persuade him to go out to Kerioki and sing hehe ;) Maybe I've just forgotten what it's like to not have to worry about work and so the concept of actually relaxing a bit is just freaky? F-it! I'm leaving on a jet plane in a week and I'm gonna do up this mini vacation like no body's bi'ness!

I've been downloading, like a madman, new podcasts. Thanks to Jim I now get to listen to a really wide variety of subjects when I go out walking. I even recently found some pagan podcasts and personally...I think that's friggin righteous! So, that is my subtle way of saying thank you again to a great guy named Jim for makin me very happy indeed. Plus introducing me to new bands! (I'm lovin Jack's Mannequin and Lovedrug by the way!)

And Nathan over at Nathan Exposed asked me recently about my own podcast that I still have the concept of doing. Ok....um, my question to Dan and Adam ...when the hell do you have to time to put these together?! I have maybe 10 minutes of stuff recorded, I have an idea for what I want the show to be like, but damn it...these things take forever! Ok, so maybe it's because I want to add sound effects and have "regular" characters and...I guess I'm still envisioning my own private radio show. Just never seems to be enough time to get around to working on it and doing what I want, plus working. Oh...and needing to have a hosting site hehe. But I tell ya, I'm still planning on it. Maybe you all can tune in soon? If I can get off my lazy ass!

And while I'm being all randomfied, I just want to give a great big Congratulations! to my friend Mike over at Boys Are So Ugly But So Cute. If you're wondering why? (and if you haven't read Mike and Ryan's site...well here's your chance) There are major big changes about to happen for him and I'm just proud as hell of him and happy for them both. Sides, Mike and Ryan both kick ass in my opinion...and they're cute too ;)

Well, this was the lamest posting, and possibly most random, I think I have ever read (he says in his best Groucho Marx voice).

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD!! Be Love!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will so miss you while you are away, even for that short time, you will be fine - just relax - take it easy and your mind will guide you.

with love - see you when you get home.

Kalv1n said...

Have a good time! And I'm sure you will be wonderful in the big city. Beyond that, I don't think that podcasts should be over produced. Otherwise, why not just listen to a radio show?

Ryan said...

aww bro thanx so much 4 the shout out and yes mikey is cute! so r u!

love ya!

jetboy747 said...

I won't be in NJ, but I'll be very close. Very close.

Let's smoke.

Miladysa said...

Have fun in New Jersey!

When are you coming to the UK?!

DanNation said...

I have a staff of 37 who help pull the show together - Adam has 54 staff...so, it's pretty easy.