Saturday, September 23, 2006

My name is Michael and I'm an addict

Well hello there kittens and kitten-ettes! It's the weekend woo hoo! It's sunny outside, there are birds (somewhere out there I think) singing, my rose bush is about to bloom again and I am....sitting in my studio on the computer?!? Well that's gotta change soon.

I wanted to talk about something horrible. Something nefarious! Something with such implications to my personal life that I'm not sure how to stop it....that's right...I'm an addict. I'm addicted to Podcasts now. I spent part of yesterday after work looking at podcasts on Itunes (well hell babies they are free after all) and now I'm downloading like crazy. I fear for my computer's capacity. Luckily for me I have a second hard drive!

Having recieved a little present in the form of a Nano recently (thanks again Jim! I am forever greatful!!), I've started walking at night, and attempting to ride my bike more. I always said that I would if I had an Ipod because ya know, carrying around a cd player, and then cds to go with it, isn't really condusive to being light and breezy in terms of cycling or walking. Now though...oh dear god I'm an addict to this little wonderous device! Not only do I get to hear news podcast, but there's Adam, Darin, Dan, Chad Fox, Justin....well you get the picture. And then in Itunes there's more shite than you can imagine in the Podcast section. Hm...maybe I need another hard drive just for mp3s and podcasts?

And if you came here thinking that you wouldn't see another posting about this...well...."Hey Conky. What's the word of the day?"





"Hey M-m-m-m-ichael. Wh-wh-where's P-p-p-ee W-w-w-ee?"

"Never mind that damn it. What's the word of the day so I can get out of here and enjoy my weekend?"

"B-b-b-bitch.....don't ru-ru-ru-rush me! The word of the d-d-d-day is Hair."


Well there ya have it folks. You know what to do when you hear the word of the day don't ya? That's right, scream REAL loud! hehe. So that's the post for right now. Like the always say, HAIR (Aaaaaaaaaah!) today, gone tomorrow ;)

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

6 comments:

Steve said...

Chris & I went to the mall today and saw this fabulous place that sells all kinds of HAIR products. AAAAAAAAAHH! This place was actually very cool. Hope you're having a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

OMG YOU ROCK!!!!!! Hahaha, I love the picture you sent me of your bush, it's very pretty...your ROSE bush! :oP Haha, I love the Conky picture! I got to go fix my hair! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Kalv1n said...

Ah podcasts. These are what save my sanity when I am at work. Which ones are you listening to? I'm curious.

Diederick said...

You are SO lucky to have a second hard drive...

Damned music filled my pc big time, I need a second one, and still haven't really decided whether I should buy an external HDD or one that I can put inside my computer...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I'm so glad you enjoy my latest work! I appreciate it sooo much you always make me feel so wonderful! Thank you so much for beig my friend! You're the BEST! :o)

Nathan said...

Now that you love podcasts, when will you be doing yours? I think you mentioned wanting to try it earlier in the summer.