Sunday, September 24, 2006

Leather and daddies and cubs...OH MY!

MyHeritage - track your genealogical lineage

Well and why the hell not. I get to be in a pretty good classification here! Bob, Oscar, Rob...and Orsen! Fun stuff but maybe I can find one picture of me where I'm actually smiling? Oish *rolling eyes*

Oh kittens. What a day what a day. I was out at the Folsom Street Faire and bumpin na...elbows with Kalvin, Jr., Big Red Dave, and of course Dan. It was great to see these guys again because I hadn't seen any of them since Pride this year (which is entirely my fault). And believe me kittens....they are a swell group to be around! (My nipples may never be the same hehe)

I also go the great opertunity to see Daniel Cartier perform, and then oddly as fate would have it, went and had some coffee with him. He has a great voice, and he's a really sweet guy. (did I mention he was hot as well?) So that started things off with a major bang for me!

I have pictures to post, but I think I'm going to see if I can do it ala Flickr. Oh...alright, there are two that I think are really worthy of being seen, and there's no nudity so ... sorry heh. So many hot guys, so little time.


Yes indeedy....my little hot gothy number made a definate show of putting his arm around his girlfriend (damn it). But hey...the guy working the corsette booth....MINE MINE MINE!












and of course there were drag queens like this little hot number

And this sexy woman that wanted to kiss me...HEY! Wait a minute, that ain't no woman...that's Miss Trixie!



Ah well...I'll leave ya with a kiss and a wave from the lovely sites of Folsom Street Faire 2006....and damn, do I have to wait an entire year for the next one?





Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!

7 comments:

Rian said...

Oh my dear Lord, I remember Miss Trixie. I have some pictures with her and me together. They were taken in 2003. I need to look for them.
Thanks for reminding me of that nice weekend.

Nathan said...

I think you look the most like Bob Marley, especially the hair.

Lucky you, spending time with Dan.

You and Trixie are adorable... I love women with beards! They get me so hot and bothered, hehe :)

DanNation said...

Thank the good lord you didn't run a photo of me in my harness...yikes! Great to see you yesterday and come up again soon.

Dave said...

It was great hanging out with you yesterday, Michael. I really need to develop a coffee habit so I can visit you in the store ;-). BTW, there's something waiting for you at my blog.

Ryan said...

ok bro u were havin fun i could tell! good 4 u! love ya

Miladysa said...

Well Hello Oscar!

What fun ;]

Phoenixboi said...

Umm.. is that you in the picture there???

Mate YOUR HOT!