Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Five mintues of your time


I have a request of everyone that reads my blogsite. Just humor me for all of five minutes of your time. That's all I ask. Just five ok?

Since today is no different from any other day as far as I'm aware of, and since there is no great significance to anything happening today, I'd like to ask you to do the following.

Just for five minutes think about everyone out there in the world, everywhere. See all of us silly humans running around this rock. Then, envision peace. Think about seeing all the fighting stop for five minutes. Think about people seeing the face of their "enemy" and seeing their brothers and sisters. For five minutes in the life of this rock, think about a world where fighting would end.

I have no idea if this will do much. I know that there are my own theories on collective consciousness, that may just be the ravings of a madman. But maybe, just maybe the Universe will listen if enough people think it at the same time. Crazy? Who knows, but all I ask is that you try for five minutes today.

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! "What If?" Everything would be just so incredibly wonderful! If only people would just listen. GREAT POST BUDDY! :o)

Anonymous said...

what if!!!! if only life could be that simple. What if war was truly just a nightmare, not a realty for so many people around this planet, what if hatred was just a forgottem memory... what an amizing plaxe this would be to live in....

if only for a moment

OLY said...

Hey Brother.. you know great minds think alike. I found a great peace prayer today and posted it. I feel the times are at the crux at the moment and we ALL need to start taking responsibility for what's happening.
ThankYOU for doing your bit.
xox

The Persian said...

Excellent post, *sigh*...if only indeed.

Nathan said...

Great idea. Okay, I put in my 5 minutes. And you are loved as well.

Unknown said...

You have a good heart and more of it is needed in the world. I gave you my 5 min. and I was glad to do so.

Rhiannon said...

Reading your post, I imagined to myself one combat enemy ready to kill one of their enemies (over in Iraq,etc.) and right before one of them pulls the trigger the other one looks them in the eye and says "I love you, for you are my brother" and they both put their weapons down and embrace..enlightenment makes a miracle! Silly but wow what a positive thing to imagine hey? All in just 5 minutes of time!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful positive reinforcement...and contributing to peace and love for this world of "chaos" that we live in.

Blessings,

Rhiannon