Saturday, July 01, 2006

More to come


One more look at the gorgeous photo from Kelly Stern. I know that Pride is over but I really like the image. Go by and thank him ok?

Watch this space. Why? I don't know..just figured I'd say that since I started writing up my experience of the Pride weekend and hope to have it up sometime soon.

It's Saturday and I'm heading back up to the city for a short trip to the Castro. I've spent all week with straight folks and I am feelin a little need for some gayness in my life again. So, it's off to look at one shop that had a cool Wonder Woman Tshirt and probably back home. Well...that is if I get past the evil bookstore of Doom! That's right....Different Light Books. Pray for my credit card.;)

Be safe. Be happy. Be PROUD. Be Loved!

5 comments:

Brad said...

A day without gayness is like a day without sunshine, sweetheart!

Kalv1n said...

I need to go into that new store, Whatever myself. Hopefully you had a good trip!

Michael The Shadow said...

:( I got your email too late and had already headed up and now back. I'll call ya later though Kal :)

Oh Brad...do I have a present for you to give to Justin. It's amazing what you can find at Ikea sometimes. ;)

Unknown said...

awwwww...thanks for keeping the picture up for the month...you rock!!!

have a great weekend...

Brad said...

Michael, email me and let me know. I have not even begun to Christmas shop for Justin!