Monday, July 31, 2006

That's SO Monday!


Dear god it is over....finally Monday is over! What a bitch. Ever wonder what it would be like to stand at work for 5 hours with only the sound of your customers? Let me tell ya...not pretty. Our cd player crapped out on us so, yes, 5 hours of the hum of machines and patrons in the cafe. What did I do about it? I just bought the shop a new cd player. Sure, I was reinbursed but I am not going to listen to that lot and get all cranky and bitchy over it another day. People seem to like me better when I'm smiling (and sometimes dancing behind the bar).

So D&H are safe, sound and home. They were zonked after the hospital stay and I should have realized that. I actually talked with H a little tonight and she seems more rested (apparently they got very little sleep in hospital because of nurses and the folks they were sharing the room with), so that's good. I'll be greeting my new little nephew tomorrow evening for the first time! (Thank you Alden for the advice by the way) Yes, I'll have my camera, but I don't think it's fair for me to post pictures of the little bugger here without parental approval. So, I'll ask :)

My little brother Ryan is feeling a bit down today, so I thought, hey...everyone go over to his site and give him love babies! (and if you don't...I'll snap ya in two like twigs heh) Seriously, this is one amazing guy and I know I say that about everyone but Ryan ... well he's my little brother. And yeah, I love him tons. So go over and make him smile ok? (cause he's got the cutest smile let me tellya!)

And whilest at Fry's tonight, I picked up something so maaaaybe there will be a podcast in my future. Grabbed me a USB headset with microphone. The airwaves may not be ready for what I have instore. Actually, no one may listen to it after the first show but damnit, it looks like a fun endevour. I may eat my words after I get it finished though.

What else? Hm....yup...nothing. Other than if you run across a movie called RAVE, keep running. Listen, I went to raves. I even went to raves and got all bent out of my mind on E (and that was 6 years ago thank you)...but this movie. Eck! Predictable, characters that are so stock movie characters that you know what's going to happen to them before the film is halfway over, the acting wasn't bad but the storyline was just rotten! It's so damn moralistic that I could puke! I liked raving. I had a blast doing it. If I could I would consider going back but I think that someone that's 40 is going to look a bit out of place. Oish...if you want to see what raving was like for me, watch Groove.

So, with a bad movie under my belt, and the hour for bedtime coming closer, and the need to heat my hot pocket (dirty buggers...my dinner I'm talking about), and the hopes to watch a bit of a good movie (Ok, so it's Animaniacs volume 1 but who's counting) and get to bed....I suppose I should wish ya all a good night. Let us hope that with the music going tomorrow, the rest of the week goes swimmingly.

Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD! Be Loved!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O wow, that must have been one annoying work day! Good 4 you to buy a new player. AWESOME POST BUDDY!!!! :o) I love the part about Ryan! Thats so wonderful of you! I left him a comment earlier & I pray he's doing better. He's so wonderful, just as you are!
Take care buddy!
YOU ROCK!!!! :o)