Wednesday, July 26, 2006

a quicky...we hope.

While blogger is allowing (it's all wonky on this end of things tonight), I want to say thank you for your comments about yesterday's 5 minutes. I hope that I can figure out how to keep that post at the top for a while, but I'm not terribly computer literate, nor blogger literate either.

Tomorrow is baby day! Yes indeed, in a few hours a lovely little bundle of boy will be delivered to my friends D&H.

I recently bought my first pieces of artwork. They arrived today and I'll have to post pictures later. I'm not sure how much longer blogger is going to like me.

I do have plans for a longer blog session, things on my mind, things I want to say, the need to re-update my damn blogroll which keeps increasing as I meet more great folks. So, if I don't get around to commenting much on your sites, I'm tryin'. Just getting a bit daunting at times.


Be safe. Be well. Be PROUD. Be Loved!

3 comments:

Alden said...

I believe you can change the date and time on the comment to a time in the future so it stays at the top...worth a shot.

Huh. So now blogging=time travel. Who knew.

Kalv1n said...

Amen, on the daunting part. I had to randomize my blogroll. And the whole five minutes thing is great. It's funny how you use the picture of the buddhist kids (I think?). Robert Thurman says that if everyone were buddhist there would be no more violence because people would realize that there is no other.

The Persian said...

hehe I love that word (Wonky).

Ahh...love to see pics of the Artwork!