Thursday, December 08, 2005

Is it Kwanza yet?

Oh this has to be fast and furious here because it's later than expected for me and I need to eat dinner. (how does this always seem to happen)

So, the mystery is still afoot but you need clues now don't you? Most good mysteries concern things like conversations or messages that have been sent. There is always the good old fashion rendevous that might happen. And of course you have to know who is in the cast of characters.

Those are you clues. Just think about it for a while and maybe you'll make sense of it all. I still don't wanna say anything incase this mystery turns out to be nothing more than a .. well a flop hehe.

So, I don't know what was going on with my site today. I tried to get into it and had to view it by going to the main page to edit a post. Wierdness indeed plus all the internet stuff was acting all wonky. Being a good paraniod person I knew I had a trojan or hacker....according to all my anti-spyware, nope. Who knows. I hate that though because while I don't have anything important or illegal on my computer, it's mine ya know? Sort of like how I don't like the idea of anyone being in my studio when I'm not here, even the landlord. (this is why I fix things myself)

Oh the weekend....the glorious glorious weekend is here. My friends D & H and I are planning on seeing The Chronicals of Narnia Saturday sometime. This gives me time to make the Christmas Cards (plus maybe some mix cds) and get them out in the mail hopefully Monday if not Sunday afternoon.

Did I mention....

IF you'd like a Christmas Card, you should email me your adress :)

just in case I hadn't mentioned it hehehe. I'm finally starting to feel a bit Christmas-ish. I don't really have money for presents this year for many people, but dammit, if I go broke, I go broke ya know? There are just some people that you want to give something grande and outlandishly cool to even if it's only a picture you've drawn and inked yourself. Here's the odd thing too...I'm getting to the point where I don't care if I get anything "big" anymore. Last year my friend Doll made me this amazing coat, H gave me a great candle set (it's actually a Fung Shuei and how the hell do you spell that anyway?) and James and Doll gave me a gift card and cookies. I mean, it's all about being with the ones you love the most ya know?

Speaking of....I'm feelin a bit sentimental here so, I just wanna say how much you wonderful folks have meant to me over the past couple of months. Now, if I can't send ya all a Christmas card, at least give me an email adress so I can send you an Ecard ok?

Well jingle them bells babies! Get your holliday groove on! Have some Nog, and a snog (for my british friends who know what that is hehe). I'm gonna check my Santa List here and see if maybe this year he can find that boyfriend he lost somewhere along the way ;)

5 comments:

Miladysa said...

Glad your back! I was really worried yesterday when I could not find your blog!

I am going to have a word with Santa for you :)

Are you going to see Narnia? I am, with the gang, on Sunday :)

Steve said...

The first part of your post reminded me of a t-shirt I saw: Yo, Yo, Yo! Merry Kwanza, Bitches! Are you send real cards this year? We could exchange addresses, so long as you *do* come stalk me. Have a great weekend, by the way!

Milla said...

Just so you know:

You are....the...

BEST

BEST

BEST

BEST

BEST

BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

THank you for helping me find the spirit! :)

Love ya!

Joel said...

Yea I am still struggling with the whole holiday spirit thing. Time is running out and I just don't have it!

The Persian said...

Seems like everyone is going to see The Chronicles of Nania. Where have I been? Under a rock? Cause I am clueless as to what that is about. I'm trying to get my Holiday groove on..it's just not working yet.

*hugz*