Sunday, December 04, 2005

Um...hm....yeah...Is there a subject in the house?

Well....seems that there is a mutual admiration socitey starting around here, cause Rey talked about me so I think it's only fair to mention him. My buddy Rey of My Secret Life and I were chatting up a storm last night into the wee hours. I mean to tell ya, this guy is simply amazing. He's the kinda person that the more I get to know him, the more I want to just hang out with him because I swear he can do anything (not to mention he sounds like a blast to hang out with). Of course, like just about everyone he lives on the other side of the country damnit. Still, I have been planning a vacation one day so who knows. Maybe it will be the Shadow Michael World Tour (his final Cher fairwell tour to take place for the next 2 years or more)?

Actually, talking about vacationing, it looks like my friend will finally be paying me back the money I loaned him! Talk about a stroke of good fortune. Granted I have to wait until he get's his Tax return but hey....I've been waiting for my brother to pay me back now for maybe 3 years or more? (Can you see why I'm not really happy with my relatives?). And speaking of money I have an odd little story.....

I tend to collect pocket change. I don't really spend the change, just grab another bill ya know? So, in dumping all my change for the last several months I finally decided last week I needed to turn it into cold hard cash money! That's right, it was CoinStar city for me. I walked into a Safeway with a half filled flannel bag that my sheet set came in originally. (well ya knew it was good for something now didn't ya? What are you gonna do with it? Put the sheets back in it?) So as I was dumping more and more change into the hopper and watching the counter go up and up...I started to think I had misread the machine. How much was there? Well Ca-Ching Ca-Ching I had $335 (after they took 8%) in change! Believe me I am now more than ever saving all my pennies, dimes and nickles! Still kinda trippin on that but it saved my little white butt over last week I can tell you.

My weekend hasn't been too exciting except for getting to chat with Rey. I spent most of today just kinda bummin round here at home and playing God Of War on my PS2. So after the marathon of around 3 hours straight (with the occaission cig break), I decided it was time for dinner. After getting back home it was back to God Of War and bloody hell I beat the game! I hardly ever finish video games and this was kickin my ass lately so I am stoked that it's done. Now it's probably on to X-Men Legends 2. Or maybe one of the other 10 games I haven't finished yet :)

So we gamers are rather silly ya know? I remember watching folks play games and they do pretty much what I do....when you have to jump to the left, you lean into it to make sure that your videogame character makes it. It's sort of like riding a motorcycle (you lean into the turns). When I make them do a long jump forward? You guessed it, I tend to jolt forward a little myself. Amazing what your mind will get your body to do isn't it? Still, videogames to me are better than the alternative which is watchin Tv so....there ya go ('sides, I don't have cable and don't wanna spend $40 a month just to watch Tv!)

So there is my highly exciting weekend so far. Tomorrow night I am off to see a "house concert" of someone I have never heard of. They were recommended by some good friends of mine so we're all going. And me? Well....some folks want to know what my mystery is and I can say that it's not about the video shoot I'll be doing next month. Finally have a scrip for the Atomic Mint video! Ah me :) Maybe I'll just spill the beans that it's about....

Damn :) My computer froze up hehehe...guess you'll all just have to wait. Oh but ain't I a stinker!?

6 comments:

Steve said...

You better spill! And, isn't Mr. Secret the best? He and I have been chatting on-line, and occasionally on the phone for a couple of months now. I'd certainly want to meet him. Hope your having a great weekend. (Oh yeah, BONUS on the cash!)

Rey Rey said...

Wow, I'm blushing, guys... I'm just an ordinary boy who's leading a semi-ordinary life who just happens to not have a voice right now due to laryngitis.

You are the sweetest thing, Michael... and good going with the change!! $335 ain't chump change!

xo

Milla said...

Hi there my sweet peachpie :)

Nice to hear that your weekend was olay (when nothing happens you have to concider it good..hehe..)

Talking about gaming. I am going to buy my DNA-copy a new play consol for christmas. Did the stupid mistce last christmas and bought him a Gamecube. I mean, serious, how many good games to GC offer beside Zelda? So.. wich one should I go for this year? An P2 or Xbox?

Take care my "underbara och unika vän".. Now you have som job to translate this one ;)

Miladysa said...

Oh you little blog teaser you :)

Ryan said...

a big brother just sending u some love!

Mike said...

Just stoppin by to say hi!!