Friday, December 23, 2005

Lift off will commense after there commercial messages

Well my darlins....it's almost here. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I think I have almost everything accomplished except for wrapping and buy one last thing.

While it's feeling a bit late here for me, I was just thinkin bout things in general and how so many folks have affected my life in wierd ways. It seems almost like we've all agreed somehow that whether we meet, or not, we're there for each other. How many folks can really say that about their day to day life off line? I know I can't really. Now this isn't a cry me a river moment but more of an observation. See, I try and let you all into my life, or give you the window into it, and you've all done the same for me. That's a pretty cool gift to give someone, to be open and allow them in. And ya know, I'm not entirely sure what I'd be doing if I hadn't started this site. I know I wouldn't have met so many great friends like I have.

My cooking trials and tribulations are over luckily. Now it's just about doling out the goodies and trying to muddle through the weekend. I know that after a good night's sleep I'm going to be more perky but let me tell ya babies...my cha-cha heels are in need of resouling right now ;) Still, with tomorrow being what it is, I'm off to see King Kong with D & H and then dinner with Didi and Desi and finally dinner on Sunday with the Bs. And I still have to work on Monday? WTF ? :)

Fear not though gentle campers and readers....I still may have a trick or two up my sleeve for tomorrow and Sunday. You never know. I do know I'm gonna go through my phone making calls, and hell, I may even sing to ya if I had your number (don't be afraid..I actually can sing thank you very much). Granted, with the wierd schedual I'm going to under, I'm not entirely sure when I'll be calling but it's one of those great ideas of mine...we'll see if I can pull that one off.

I do want to mention something about my friend Larry. See, Larry is a good guy. I don't often say that but I should. If you know him, you know what's recently happened and so I ask that you keep him in your thoughts. After all this time of reading his site, I know that he's strong enough to make it through but...it's Christmas and he needs to know that folks love him so, drop by his site..zap him a comment or an email. I don't know if he's going to be responding much, if at all.

2 comments:

The Persian said...

Merry Christmas Michael! I had to cram all my last minute shopping and wrapping yesterday (since I only just arrived back Friday night at midnight)..boy was I stressed, but it's alll behind me now.

*hugz* Jim :)

Martin O. said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Michael!