Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Well that's unusual

Why does it seem like time is moving so much faster than ever expected right now? Ok, well it slows down slightly sometimes for a little but....I just feel like it's all slipping past me and when I look at a clock....POOF....more time gone that I expected.

I think that the Universe must have a wierd sense of humor and likes to mess with some of us. I've had this wierd sensation before. I'll know what day of the week it is and the next time I think of what day it is, it's maybe 3 days later. I mean what exactly am I doing with 72 hours? Where did I go and did I have a good time? On a serious idea here about my time problems, I think that sometimes our brains are working overtime on things that we don't even know about. It's when that activity is going on that we lose time. What I'm working on, or working out for that matter, I don't know. It's not like I'm losing time because I'm having too much fun in my life (unless you count chatting with friends). Ah well, before I know it it's going to be Christmas and I haven't even started to make the cards I want to send..poof, more time gone eh?

Which of course brings us around to Christmas. Now I don't have a ton of cash anymore. I had a somewhat bigger sum last year but, things happen and it has been a full year. So, the idea is that I want to send cards I print here at home to folks. What is the image? Well you'll just have to wait and see. So saying, if you want to get a Christmas Card this year, ya better start emailing me adresses cause I'm gonna be cutting this one close I think heh.

I don't have a tree here in my studio, and I don't think I'll get one either. Ya know what though? I'm starting to feel that Christmas spirit though. Just feeling like telling folks how much they are great and wishing folks good will. It's kinda creepy at times. I'm finding myself a little more pleasent lately and it doesn't have to do with Ben.

Hm....Ben. The man that I want to try and see if I can get to date, if only for a little while. Ben is moving up to San Fran. What does that mean for me? Guess if I can get him to say yes to going out with me I'll be up in the city more ;) I don't know why him actually. There are a lot of cute guys that come into my shop ya know? Just he's the first guy in maybe 2 years that made me say to myself "I really want to get to know this guy more". Doesn't happen much to me really. I tend to fall in lust more than interest ya know? You see that cuty somewhere and you want to maybe be doing the nasty touching tango with them. For me with Ben, I think I would settle for the idea of a long walk at night with him. God...I'm a romantic sap. Believe me, I'm still working on this dream!

God I'm getting more random as I go here and I know it's only going to be getting worse because I'm trying to keep secrets from you all. Mysteries are wonderous thing to unravel and usually it is done well after the "incident" has taken place and all the suspects are gathered! Well, hopefully you will only have to wait one more week!

What's not mysterious is that I'm hungry. I went and did another voice over cut today (yeah baby $50 for less than 10 minutes work!). Hopefully they like this one. The client apparently liked my first cut but the producers were looking for something different if I understand properly. Well, if they have to call me in again to do it again....Ka-Ching! So I ain't cryin and it's actually really fun for me to try and hit the vocal mark they're looking for.

HEY! Before I get off this rambling rant of racuous rediculous rankor, I have a message for Den over at Sugar Land, "How the hell are you and where are ya and are ya ok?" Oh, and there's of course the shout outs to Steve who had a birthday(he's 20), M'lady just cause hearing a Yorkshire dialect made me happy, kisses to Camilla because she's söt lik kanel buns, and get well messages to Jim, Spencer, Donnie, and Rey. Whoo....

By the way, if you haven't read these yet, drop by and say howdy to Terry, and Scott. I haven't had a chance to add them yet so....

God, I need to eat before my stomach bores its way into my spine! Vindalou, here I come!

3 comments:

Steve said...

Yay! Bonus on more voice work. That's probably the easiest money I've ever made. Thanks for the shoutout, too. And speaking of Den... what's up with him? He hasn't updated in a while, and I sent him an e-mail last week and haven't heard back.

Miladysa said...

Great news of the voice work and I am sure there are more things around the corner!

Nice to 'read' you excited :)

Waiting for the news :)

The Persian said...

Now spend that $50 wisely! :)

That does sound like fun, and you must have a gift cause they want your butt back!

Much luck with dreamy Ben..

I'm feeling so much better today..yea!!
Thanks for the comment...

*BIG HUGZ*