Monday, July 18, 2005

My face is redder than a Tomato-Beet ripe for pickin

Well that was short order now wasn't it? Gee, isn't lack of sleep, and lack of food fun for your emotional state of well being?

There was nothing wrong with my blog. Apparently it just loaded wierd when I looked at it first. The Weather Pixie (after reading their site) is doing what it should because it's not getting information from the weather site.

In other words, I just made myself look like a complete ass. Well....

So now that I am more embarassed than I have been for a long time, I am going to watch a movie and eat some pringles and probably take a nap. Still have to find Dan's present dammit. I think it's time for a call to his girlfriend because I hate buying something he's going to be expecting. Where's the fun in that? Where's the thought that goes into it? Booooooring! Then again....if she doesn't know, maybe she can point me in the right direction at least? I know that I'd be lost with out those two. I mean it. Sometimes I feel bad because I had known Dan longer and so I dont' feel like I give enough of myself to Hawley. She's a great gal. I love her to death and I wouldn't trade her friendship for the world.

Ah..emotions...how I hate them sometimes. I don't know if I could ever say these things to them, and I don't know what difference it would make either. Who knows, maybe they read this, and if they do...then they'll know. If not, I know I put it out there for the Universe to hear, so maybe they'll know anyways.

1 comment:

Michael The Shadow said...

Oh damn! :) Hey there you..you sneak hehe.

Na, ain't no AC here in my studio, but it's at least dipped down into the 80's and expected to drop a little more. I been hidin in my brain cavity trying to mush up some more plays heh.

Ya'll come back now, ya hear? lol