Monday, July 18, 2005

Thanks for the changes

I am very VERY unhappy right now. I just jumped into the site to see if there were any comments left here and what should my wandering eye see? Changes. LOTS of Changes. Changes I haven't made. Now why would someone come in and hack my site? What a load a shit! I haven't written anything interesting that I know of, but dammit...this just pisses me off. It's like having someone in your house moving things around on ya when you're not there.

So, what next? What can I do? All I can think to do is change the password. Still, it just galls me to think that someone came in here and dicked with the blog site for fun. Now, I have the fun of trying to fix what they did. I have to fix my weather icon, find out how to pull my postings back up to where they should be (because I'm anal), and I guess it's time to slop down some more interesting background than these damn dots.

Well....seeing that I'm tired now...it's going to have to wait. The five page play really just pushed my brain out the window. It wasn't until Friday night that I could return to what I had written and figure out how to fix it. Funny thing is that I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that night and was on such a high because of it that the world just seemed to ease up on me. Great movie by the way and I can't wait for the DVD release because I'm hoping for some good extra bits.

So, with class work done, now I have a new project I have to start and I can't think. My birthday is at the end of the week, my friend Dan's is sooner and I haven't gotten him anything and have no idea what to get him, I have to be at work tomorrow and the next day at 5am to let workmen in....and I'm supposed to have stuff done by Sunday for the class. Well bugger it! I'm not going to worry about it today. I'm not even going to see if she graded my play yet. Part of it is the fear that she's going to say it was a piece of crap. I almost don't care what my fellow students have to say about it...but the teacher? You bet I care. It's enough to drive me to drink...if I drank.

I'm still pissed about my blog, but until I can find something better to write about, I'm going to take a nap in the inferno that is my studio.

No comments: