Sunday, November 27, 2005

Ah....the weekend

Ah me. I'm the bad camper lately. I used to be so fastideous about writing here every day and now I have let days go by without anything. I should be spanked....any offers? *me-ow!* Ok, truthfully I don't like being spanked but it sounded kinda naughty and so I said it. I'd go into my sex life but I don't want to bore anyone to sleep or waste anyones 2 minutes ;)

Thanksgiving was actually really nice. I really enjoyed the whole eating with D and H and their parents. We even went for a walk after turkey dining and the came back for desserts! This of course reminds me of something I've been thinking a lot lately. I need to be around people more. I need to be out and hanging with folks more because I, usually given the right folks, have a blast. I need more of that fun in my life. I'm really tired of just working day in-day out, week after week and blah blah blah. I know, cry me a river because it's what's going to be going on for the rest of my life but dammit! Everynow and then you just wanna bust out and not have to work. Guess that's called a vacation lol!

It's late/early on a Saturday/Sunday night/morning. All about perspective you know. I just got around to finishing up reading my own list of bloggers, making comments, doing a little mailing. I went to see Irving Berlin's White Christmas with D tonight. That's why I'm so late in putting this together. (of course the double latte surging through me doesn't help much) I love spending time with D. He's one of those people that actually spurs my creative juices. (NAUGHTY! I mean my creative force in terms of writing or doing something artistic you wicked wicked people...but he is cute) We actually have a lot in common while we think so oppositely sometimes. He's one of my best friends and I love him to death. Wish I got to hang out with him more.

The show was kinda, ok. But, going up to San Fran and just being out of this area, and with someone I like talking with ... that was the good part. So that was sort of my weekend. Been a hell of a week too. Seeing RENT twice on Wends, having Thanksgiving on Thurs, working on Friday at 8 rather than 6:30 and now the play tonight. I don't feel spent, I feel rather invigorated actually. Course I haven't gotten shite done around the studio really like I planned but hey, I can do that tomorrow I guess.

Sigh...another picture of my new boyfriend who will soon be my husband Anthony Rapp. Now I just have to meet him, get him to dump his boyfriend, get him to fall in love with me, and then we'll see what happens ;) In the mean time, a boy can dream can't he?

Hm...blogger is being persnickity so I guess I'll load it some other time.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Good luck with that whole Anthony Rapp thing! LOL. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. And, I wouldn't worry about the regular blogging schedule. Even though I check here once a day (OK, maybe twice, but who's counting?) Hope your weekend is going well.