Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

So for some reason lately I've been drinkin a big ol' cup of bitterness. Well babies, last night definately helped that. I went with the fam to see the movie of RENT ... twice! That's right, Chryssa and Dave and I had some dinner and went to see the first show at 7ish. OH MY GOD! Them bitches! They had me at the first strains of Seasons Of Love when I felt the tears welling up behind my eyes because I couldn't believe I was going to see RENT again. Then they decided to twist the knife in my heart with Tom Collins singing "I'll Cover You" at Angel's funeral and that was all she wrote. Wrecked! Yes me, with tears streaming down my face. Damn bitches hehe. So there we were completely wrecked from this great movie after we get out and what do we do? We pick up James outside and go back in for the 9:55 show and they get me again! God I love this show. So, after a rather late night/morning I got back home finally but what a friggin perfect night!

Now, I'm supposed to go over to D and H's for Thanksgiving dinner in an hour or so. I should have been up a few hours ago but I actually got to sleep in for once so...F it! hehe. Of course I am also now convinced that I will be marrying Anthony Rapp from Rent. Ain't he gorgeous? (and apparently doing a production of Hedwig And The Angry Inch and an upcoming production of Little Shop of Horrors).

So...I am off to have one of my guilty pleasures here...a long hot shower. I love luxuriating under really hot water and just feeling it cascade over me until I look like a prune! I absolutely hate cold showers. Well, I dislike being cold in general but cold showers? The worst! And then it's off to the shop to do a few things before the dinner this afternoon. Actually if it weren't for the free food, I would consider just sitting around playing video games....or going back and seeing RENT again hehe. Hm...dinner can't take that long ;)

I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Eat too much turkey, get all sleepy afterwards and lay around on the couch like a 5 ton sack of potatos with your favorite movie or sports show on. Cause ain't that what it's all about babies? That turkey coma and the ultimate in lounging?

Big love to you all. "Today for you. Tomorrow for me"!

1 comment:

ÅŽG€£ ©. said...

I hope you had a great thanksgiving

Gobble Gobble!
Angel