Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Posting, the first

Well, it's roughly 20 til 2 in the afternoon here and as I was about to dash from work my phone rang. Now I don't asnwer my cell at work because....well I think it's rather rude to both my customers and the person calling me. So, grabbing my cell as I departed to buy ham and veg for the shop (we make sandwiches and salads), I listend to my voice mail.

My buddy D works for a video company where they do transfers, make copies for "on command" systems at hotels, etc. He wanted to know if I was interested in doing a voice over this afternoon. Three lines but hey, it's gonna pay $50 and I can definately toss it on my resume. What will I be doing? Well I'm not sure but I'll find out in about half an hour. Whatever it is, it has to do with Dreamwork's Shrek in some way shape or form. I'm incredibly curious to find out what exactly I'm going to be saying and what the hell they're going to use it for.

More To come!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Do keep us posted, and a preemptive good luck if you pursue it.

Miladysa said...

Whow!! Congratulations :)

Rey Rey said...

Excellent!! You should do it so I can watch Shrek and say, "Hey, that's Michael!!!"

Steve said...

That's great news! I always tell my students that voice work is not only TV & Radio, but it's also what you're going to be doing today. Oh yeah, phone sex, too. ;-) Congratulations!

Spider said...

How cool - please let us know what you did...