Thursday, November 17, 2005

And there ya go

So ya know what? That experiment was harder than I thought it was going to be. I tried to smile at folks I didn't know today at Costco but DAMN there are a lot of sour folks out there. Sigh...only wound up smiling at folks I always smile at. Hm...well maybe a new customer or two ... maybe.

So Ben came in today and ya know what? Everything was really copasetic. I know I'm not "over" him but my emotions weren't in an uproar and....sigh....yeah he's still amazingly gorgeous to me. My friend Luck told me last night that she thinks that he likes me more than I think he does. Well hell's bells! That would be sweet if he didn't have a friggin boyfriend. I try and make it a hard fast rule that you just don't mess with folks that are invovled with people. It's not fair to anyone invovled ya know. Plus it's just not nice for God's sake. I know how I would feel if I had a boyfriend who decided to mess around with someone else. Let's just say that we probably wouldn't be boyfriends anymore and there might be a little bit of blood ;)

So Ben. Ben reminds me that yeah, I may not be able to get everything I want, but that there are folks out there who are pretty damn near perfect for me. Now I just have to go out and find them for christ's sake. Still wish that he wasn't already invovled. Of course we get to play "MICHAEL'S WACKY BRAIN GAME" now. Here's how it works.

Because of what Luck told me, I started wondering about it myself. I start thinking about what she said "He likes you more than you think." So my brain goes out on this limb first....
Na, he's just a nice guy. (next limb I climb says)
Maybe he doesn't really have a boyfriend but wants me to think he does. (next limb to climb on) He's maybe waiting for me to make a "move"??? (climb down two limbs)
Na...I asked him to come and see some movies with me and he was always busy?(come back down to earth finally with this one)
Maybe she's right and he....na...but maybe...but...hmmmmmm

So there ya go. Michael's wacky brain and thought process brought to you by: Confusion, also brought to you by Dreaming Fantasies. Normal programming returning. Thanks for watching. Stay tuned for "Groovin New Sounds".

So i have a couple of bands to toss out there into the Frey. Really been digging a band called Goldspot Don't know if they're everyone's cup of tea but they tend to remind me of folks like Keane (another great group). Other recent finds include Esthero and The Ike Reilly Assassination . Yeah, my tastes are a little wacky but hey....Punk to Jungle to Opera ya gotta love music!

5 comments:

Steve said...

OMG! You know about Keane?!? I thought I was the only one!

Miladysa said...

I thought everyone knew about Keane? I like all kinds of music too! Do you like Suede or Crowded House?

Michael - your mind and mine work alike!

Keep smiling and have a lovely weekend :)

Michael The Shadow said...

My dream concert lately has been Keane pulling a double headline with Snow Patrol (who I saw in SF and they are amazing!)

Yes I like Crowded House and the other Flynn brother bands;) I have to admit I don't ..*blush* recall what Suede sounds like....I'm a bad man.

Spencer! Get well buddy and don't over do it dammit!

Mike said...

Thanx for the smile you emailed me the other day. Sorry it took me a while to tell ya.

Ryan said...

your the best! u know what im talking about!

thanx!