Friday, November 04, 2005

Quotational Friday

I started a quote thing for Fridays last week and I have a newer list now so here we go folks

5 Quotes from Films, books, or songs

1) "I never said thank you."
"And you'll never need to." - Batman Begins

2) When I think of home, I think of a place where there's love overflowing.
I wish I was home, I wish I was back there with the things I been knowing.
- Home from The Wiz

3)"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - Hamlet Act II, scene ii

4)"Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Now, now... Here's looking at you kid." - Humphrey Bogart as Rick Blaine in Casablanca

5) Everyone who feels his heartbeat seems to be still alive.
And by a look into your eyes I seem to know if you're lying.
But from time to time there is more to life than just a muscle working deep inside.
And to find the truth it needs much more than just a look into an eye!
from Wolfsheim's Everyone Who Casts A Shadow

I promise I will write more tomorrow. That's it for tonight except for the fun of saying
THOU ART TAGGED!

Simply give me 5 of your favorite quotes from either a book, a film or a song. I'm going to try and tag different folks each week. (my blog roll is kinda small but I'm definately interested in who's reading/watchin/listening to what!)

M'lady
Persian Guy
Ari
Spencer/Daisy (yes you two can both do seperate ones or which ever wants to do it do it)
Ryan
JoeyD

1 comment:

Miladysa said...

Ohh Fantastic!!! This is the best tag ever!!! :)